Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar

Plaza Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
(021) 57905861
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Our table
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Bakery
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - U.S. Prime Rib Eye 250g with french fries, vegetables and mushroom sauce.
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Bar seating
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Bar seating
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Entrance
Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar - Chocolate souffle

Union Brasserie, Bakery & Bar Jakarta Reviews

hightide hightide
Everything tastes spot on Oct 04, 2016
This restaurant is usually packed and only allow a maximum of 2 hours for customers to dine, so we picked a Tuesday hoping that the restaurant will be less crowded.

Earlier in the afternoon, I reserved a table for the 5 of us for 8pm-10pm time slot. The 3 of us who arrived around 8pm were promptly seated. We got sofa seating which I was happy about as it was very comfortable.

The 3 of us were very hungry so we first ordered chicken wings from the appetizer menu. I ordered C-Plus smoothie as my beverage. After half hour has passed and the other 2 haven't arrived, we proceeded to order the main meal. I ordered the U.S. Prime Rib Eye 250g with french fries as the side. My medium-well steak with mushroom sauce request was well-done and tasted spot on... felt like U.S. Angus Steak standard. Even the vegetables tasted great!

A little after 9pm, the other 2 arrived and proceeded to order their food. All of us loved our food and had no complaints.

We closed dinner with a chocolate souffle vanilla ice-cream between the 5 of us. I had a spoonful of the decadent dessert... it simply melted in mouth! It is one of the best chocolate souffles I have eaten in my life.

Fortunately, they didn't kick us out at 10pm as the restaurant wasn't busy. We ended up hanging around until 11:30pm.

Toilets were clean.

Note: This restaurant's dress code prohibits shorts and sandals for adults. However, children are permitted to wear shorts and sandals. All children are required to exit the restaurant at 9:30pm.
U.S. Prime Rib Eye 250g with frenc…
Chocolate souffle