Une Chambre en Ville

Check Bordeaux Hotel Deals

Une Chambre en Ville Bordeaux Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The best location ever Oct 06, 2015
It was quite difficult to get a room in Bordeaux but I managed to get an apartment in the middle of town only 200 meters from the magnificent Town Hall and Bordeaux Cathedral. The moment I had booked I received a mail stating that there was a limited opening hours from the rental office but meantime they gave me an access code to the door of the apartment and where to find the keys.

I arrived just after lunch when the office was closed and following the description I had no problem getting into the apartment. Inside I found the cleaning team still preparing the apartment for me. The pair cleaning were really nice and friendly and they left after 5 minutes. They were quite surprised to find me arriving alone as there were four beds.

The apartment was nice and spacious with a small kitchen, bathroom and a separate toilet. There was a room with a double bed and another with two separate beds. The apartment had a small balcony overlooking the narrow but also very cozy street.

The apartment was located on the first floor and there was a very steep and twisted staircase leading up the first floor. It would difficult to get a heavy suitcase up the steps. Another thing that I found quite amusing was that it was located above a drum shop which I only noticed twice during my stay. The host had left earplugs next to each bed but I didn't find any reason to use them.

The best part of this place was the location which was out of this world if you like to be in the city centre. Getting there from the airport was also very easy as there is a bus from the airport to the city Center that stops only 300 meter from the apartment.
View from the balcony
View from the balcony
Room one
Room two
justasec justasec
A little hideaway in beautiful Bordeaux Jul 05, 2011
Charming place! I loved staying at the B&B!

It is so centrally located, fantastic to take nice little walks around the area, whether you want to grab a bite to eat or explore the historic city.

There are tons of cafes, restaurants of any type and retail shopping and entertainment all within walking distance too. I was lucky enough to even enjoy a Sunday market by the river, and thoroughly enjoyed taking in what the city had to offer.

The rooms are spacious, and have a quaint theme to each room. Typical French style breakfast is included, baguette, bread/jam, cheese, yogurt, coffee, juice and fruit, and you can sit in the first floor cafe and enjoy watching the quiet little street wake up in the morning.

The staff there are also very nice, and I just had a grand time staying there for 4 days. Definitely would come back and stay there again should I be lucky enough to find myself again in Bordeaux!

Une Chambre en Ville Overview

The Chambre En Ville Hotel is located in Bordeaux making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, television, shower, mini bar, kitchenette, satellite/cable TV.This Bordeaux accommodation features on-site facilities such as business center. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Une Chambre en Ville Amenities

• Mini Bar
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Kitchenette
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower