Find a Uganda Travel Buddy

Looking for a Uganda travel buddy? Meet Uganda travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 660,295 members and has been featured in:

January 18, 2017
to February 1, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Uganda
Finishing my trip where I went from the Netherlands to Japan without the use of airplane. Made my way back through the south, Sri Lanka, India, Iran to name a few. Starting a new trip and I am curious to explore east and south Africa.
February 2, 2017
to March 29, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Uganda
CHANGE OF PLANS: Kigali-->Goma, Gorilla trekking @Virunga, climb Nyiragongo, hang out in Goma, back to Gisenyi. overland to Uganda, make my way up to Kampala. anyone interested in sharing costs of lodging/tours in Virunga or carshare? locals w/advice?
dream destination
Stephen wants to travel to Uganda
2 awards
Love to travel it's my Passion. Just need a better paying job with more time off for travels. (in my dreams)
dream destination
Nikki wants to travel to Uganda
I want to go everywhere, and see everything - just need to decide in which order!!
dream destination
Keirn wants to travel to Uganda
dream destination
Cris wants to travel to Uganda
1 award
Interests: football, music, travelling, art, cricket, basketball, tennis, films, architecture, baseball, US football, rugby, squash, fencing, money, people, etc
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Uganda
I am currently a third year college student majoring in International Studies with a minor in Political Science. I've always wanted to see the world and hopefully one day I will get to fulfill that d…
dream destination
Juuso wants to travel to Uganda
Interests: skateboarding, surfing, politics and philosophy
dream destination
Toby wants to travel to Uganda
I WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN AFRICA
Mary Ka… wants to travel to Uganda
I am living in Paris for a year to study French and to see as much as I possibly can. Since the beginning of September, I have taken myself on little trips to Spain (Ibiza & Palma Mallorca), back to…