Udee Hostel

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Udee Hostel Bangkok Reviews

shazza1 shazza1
a little out of the way but worth it! Mar 16, 2011
I have now stayed in the Udee Bangkok several times-it won the cleanliness awards for Oct 2010-it is a little out of the way but its a real gem-roughly seven pound a night with breakfast-tea and coffee throughtout the day is only 20 baht a cup-the staff are friendly-very helpful and good with directions-I managed to find an out of the way spa witrh a little map they drew for me with no problems-usually I get lost!! They also have laundry facilities very cheap 40 baht for a wash-plus they have a drying line upstairs-the people you meet here are always very friendly too- there is also a sky train service around the corner which links up with the airport train service-
sa_marasea sa_maras…
Lovely hostel near Chatuchak weekend market Dec 01, 2009
This lovely hostel is located near the weekend market, about 20 minutes walking. I chose this hotel for my last day in BKK just because I wanted to spend the whole Saturday at the market and it would be easier to go to the airport as well on Sunday morning for my flight back to London. As I walked through this neighbourhood I felt I was the only western in the whole Bangkok. It’s really nice to get be way of the backpacker centre and feel a little bit of the Bangkokians life. The hostel has a home feeling and despite the bare concrete walls it is very cosy. They serve toast, coffee and tea, and fruits for breakfast. The staff is very helpful and friendly. On the same street of the hostel there's a very good Japanese restaurant. A bit pricey but very good food and they are open until late. It was a good change since I have been eating Thai food for the last 10 days. Also there's a big supermarket about 10min walk from the hostel, "Big C" is where Thais go to for their monthly grocery shopping. The hostel is also about 10min from the Sky Train line.
ensuite twin room