Udaipur Hotels

Browse 20 Udaipur, India hotel reviews for 120 Udaipur hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$23 - $223

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Udaipur

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Udaipur Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
nikkimitt says: "I have no words other than I absolutely loved this hotel. I am a budget travel..."
#2 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
yarayarinha7 says: "This guest house is run by a small Indian family, and G2 is the host, who will h..."
#3 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
PWatts says: "I had such a fab time a Chandra Niwas that I'm drastically changing my travel pl..."
#4 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
wilson0211 says: "I cannot reccommend Mountain Ridge highly enough. To me it was the perfect geta..."
#5 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
PWatts says: "Such an incredible experience at this homestay - real Indian family life in a q..."
1.5
#6 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
fullstopindia says: "Hotel searches for Udaipur, Rajasthan, bring up one name time and again: Taj Lak..."
#7 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
Imalocal says: "Perched atop a hill in the 'city of lakes'. I don't actually know the cost of t..."
$174
#8 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
zsum says: "Yes, extremely expensive and worth the price. Excellent property, beautiful sett..."
$194
#9 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
sudeepsingh says: "Possibly one of the best locations in Udaipur. The rooms are clean and spacious ..."
#10 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
Paulovic says: "This old traditional haveli is situated right in the centre of Udaipur. A haveli..."
#11 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
FoxyFauz says: "We stayed 2 nights in Udaipur. What is commendable about this hotel: 1. T..."
#12 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
abhishek23 says: "Stayed at the Sheraton during my weekend trip to udaipur ...wanted a touristy we..."
$79
#13 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
msarkar2810 says: "When we stayed here, it was very new. Quite a neat hotel with a charming rooftop..."
#14 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
ngg28 says: "We stayed at Flora Udaipur which we got by virtue of tying up with Mahindra Holi..."
#15 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
Biedjee says: "The Anjani in Udaipur is situated in a restored Haveli private mansion. It is ..."
$18
#16 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
joseph98 says: "Enviably close to the Daiji footbridge which connects Udaipurs centre to ..."
#17 of 120 hotels in Udaipur
mikehil says: "Udaipur is a beautiful city with great attractions. There are lots of hotels in ..."
Udaipur