Uchisar Kaya Hotel

Cappadocia, Turkey

Uchisar Kaya Hotel Cappadocia Reviews

amudha_colaco amudha_c…
Jul 02, 2015
This hotel carries the distinction of being the very first cave hotel constructed over 40 years ago. I was in touch with Onder, the hotel's manager and he arranged for a pickup at the airport for 18 TL pp. There was only one runway at Nevsehir Airport, one carousel and the landing was strictly sequential! Our pickup was standing with a name card and we were on our way! The Uchisar Kaya hotel is a cave hotel amped up resort-style. The word wow does not begin to describe how gorgeous the hotel was and even more gorgeous the views were. We were plum overlooking Pigeon/Rose valley. Onder had set up additional beds for the children and altogether the hospitality of the staff in all these semi-rural cities is very commendable. They were very hospitable and helped us with everything. Onder arranged for the hot air balloon (130 Euro pp) ride the next morning as well. All of these pick-ups, drop offs, additional beds etc. cost additional monies of course and you get charged per person, but makes for comfortable stress free planning. We freshened up and walked around the hotel's central courtyard overlooking the valley admiring the spectacular views. The courtyard had gorgeous rose bushes and fruit laden trees.

I would whole heartedly recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime! Was simply awesome. The service was so exemplary that they even delivered a converter to my room for my American Hair flat iron.
FurkanS says:
Hello. I have been studying for 4 years in Cappadocia. Now I see it in your profile I just remembered my memories. I glad you liked this place.
Posted on: Aug 11, 2015