Ubud Hotels

Browse 30 Ubud, Indonesia hotel reviews for 34 Ubud hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Taro Hotels13.5 km
Denpasar Hotels18 km
Canggu Hotels20.5 km
Sanur Hotels20.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Cheap Ubud Hotels and Deals

#1 of 34 hotels in Ubud
bernard69 says: "In Penestanan,only 8 minute ride to Ubud Palace,near Bianco museum,Gajah Birubl..."
#2 of 34 hotels in Ubud
Wanderstiefel says: "The small resort is a little bit outside of ubud. The resorts offers a free shut..."
#3 of 34 hotels in Ubud
MannyK says: "As I walked into the lobby area, I already had a good feeling about this place. ..."
#4 of 34 hotels in Ubud
tiffa says: "I LOVED this hotel. It's right in the middle of Ubud but you'll feel like you're..."
#5 of 34 hotels in Ubud
stephoramaa says: "From the moment of arrival everything was outstanding! I was greeted with a tas..."
#6 of 34 hotels in Ubud
MartinAustria says: "I stayed at this homestay for one week. Because Ubud it a good places to discove..."
#7 of 34 hotels in Ubud
divadownunder says: "From the time I placed my booking through I was impressed by their service. They..."
#8 of 34 hotels in Ubud
mschuler82 says: "I loved Hibiscus cottages! It was just off the main road 5 minutes but it felt ..."
#9 of 34 hotels in Ubud
myangel037 says: "Weni Homestay is off one of the side streets so it's nice and quiet. Every mo..."
#10 of 34 hotels in Ubud
anapt says: "This is for me an unique accommodation, you forget that you are in a hotel or as..."
#11 of 34 hotels in Ubud
lucili says: "Super well located. Very safe street. The bed is very comfortable and the buildi..."
#12 of 34 hotels in Ubud
funguyforreal says: "Just a short walk from the Market and the action on Monkey Forest, one feels lik..."
#13 of 34 hotels in Ubud
keldilouise says: "It's hard to find an average place in Ubud as most places are pretty amazing and..."
#14 of 34 hotels in Ubud
cowboy says: "Words really cant describe the wonderful experience we enjoyed over our short ho..."
#15 of 34 hotels in Ubud
cicie says: "We spent last holidays in Maya Ubud Resort and Spa after staying 4 nights in Nus..."
#16 of 34 hotels in Ubud
yuness says: "On reaching ANIS VILLAS we are to get some surprises, 1st being the whereabou..."
#17 of 34 hotels in Ubud
Butterfly971 says: "This nice guesthouse is in the middle of a rice field, it's just beautiful. It's..."
#18 of 34 hotels in Ubud
atusa says: "I stayed at Jati Homestay for 5 nights in September 2010. It is a lovely and ine..."
#19 of 34 hotels in Ubud
fallingrain says: "Very nice hotel, with few rooms, very clean, very Balinese architecture, landsca..."
#20 of 34 hotels in Ubud
FoxyFauz says: "When were we looking for a hotel/ villa for our Bali trip, we had the following ..."
#21 of 34 hotels in Ubud
alexandrah says: "This hotel clearly shows what Balinese design is. The whole area of the ho..."
#22 of 34 hotels in Ubud
WheresHelen says: "Located in central Ubud, Puri Ulun Carik Bungalows offer its guests the feeling ..."
#23 of 34 hotels in Ubud
d2amy says: "I only stayed at this place because a girl I met along my travels recommended it..."
#24 of 34 hotels in Ubud
pammyrobertson says: "I spent 3 days 4 nights at Royal Villa Jepun. It was incredibly difficult to nar..."
#25 of 34 hotels in Ubud
Reephboy says: "Londo Bungalow 2, in Campuan, Bali, just west of Ubud, is a quiet and isolated r..."
photo by: eddie8498