USO Tours

Seoul, South Korea

USO Tours Seoul Reviews

Deats Deats
Do NOT use USO tours in Korea! Apr 17, 2008
I came to Korea knowing one thing for sure, i just had to go and do the DMZ Panmunjom tour to the North Korean border! I planned ahead and chose a company called USO tours and went in person to their office to book the trip with them. They seemed fully booked for a few days, but i was told that they would email me some information, as they were sure there would be a spot that became available a couple of days later.

I extended my stay in Seoul and waited for their response... they never gave me one (First let down). After a couple of days i rang them and found the next available day was now 2 weeks away, and even though i was supposed to be in China by that point, i altered all my plans and made Julia wait in Russia even longer, just so as i could do this trip.

The day before the tour i get an email saying that they have cancelled the tour (second let down), which is obviously a great inconvenience, so i email them asking that they please offer me some help, or assistance in how i can book with someone else. What did i receive.... NOTHING (third let down), once again.

I set about phoning companies to book at short notice, but every one is full. Today i received an email from a different company who had the decency to contact me, explaining the next day was now a holiday and no tours would run.

Thus my extended stay and wasted days were all for nothing. I understand cancellations occur, but normally companies will at least have the decency to email a response to any problems that may arise from this.

USO are unreliable, irresponsible and just a company that you shouldn't be dealing with. They have let me down not once or twice, but now THREE times. Anyone going to Korea, avoid them like the plague or your trip could end in a similar disaster!
How you feel if you trust USO!
the_bloodsucker says:
Boo for USO!
Posted on: Apr 29, 2008
Deats says:
Why would i go to North Korea with 1500won when i could buy a perfectly good bottle of soju for that and stay in the South?!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
eejot says:
Make it 1500 won and you've got a deal.. super
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
engin_t engin_t
A perfect night with perfect friends! Apr 30, 2008
I really enjoyed that night. Hope to see you again at another part of the world. The song was perfect! I told Joon about that single and maybe Kim jong-il sponsors us:))

Check Seoul Hotel Deals