UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting, Beccles, United Kingdom

UK Parachuting Beccles Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
Jumping out of a plane for a good cause Aug 27, 2011
I decided ages ago that I wanted to do a skydive/parachute jump. I googled local areas to me that offered this service and came across UK Parachuting. I booked online and I booked it for the cheap day which was 170£. I did the jump with another girl from my work and we both also ordered a dvd/camera package which cost us another 135£.

When we arrived on the day it was raining non stop...which isnt good if you need half decent weather to do it. Anyways so we went to a cafe which was pretty small but friendly and had a little something to eat and a drink and waited to hear from them to get our briefing. The rain stopped and we were called for our briefing which took awhile but it was funny and interesting to listen to.

After our briefing the plane was taken outside and got ready and the first set of people were prepared and off they went. We were in load 7 so we had a pretty long wait to go and the weather unfortunately got a bit worse. We had quite a long wait until we were called to get prepared and then just as we were about to get on the plane, the heavens opened and it poured it down! We then waited for about two hours and we decided to see about rebooking, so we went to the office and one of the guys there was just like please wait another 30 minutes and hopefully we can go up. Well 10 minutes later we were boarding the plane. A very tight squeeze but absolutely amazing! The views were great and the guy who was my camera man was lovely. The instructor I had who was jumping with me was really nice too and it felt safe. The doors then opened and bam I was out of the plane screaming my lungs off! The views was great on the way down and you can see for miles!

We landed and then we were able to get a certificate and some money off vouchers and a booklet.

If you are an adventurous person then I definately recommend doing a jump! The staff were friendly and gave you any information if you wanted it. They were quite funny at times too. We did it for charity but we payed for the skydives ourselves and all our donations went straight to our causes, bu they do all sorts of different options. A brilliant time but if you go try and pick nice weather if not youre in for a long day!
pyong says:
Posted on: Sep 04, 2011
nyprne says:
Congratulations on your feature!
Posted on: Aug 28, 2011
X_Drive says:
Glad you had a terrific time! :D
Posted on: Aug 28, 2011