UK Bungee Club

Grafham Water Visitor Centre, Cambridge, United Kingdom - 0845 319 5767

UK Bungee Club Cambridge Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
Fun, affordable bungee jump Apr 06, 2013
I promised myself years ago that I would do a bungee jump before I was aged 30. As the years crept by I thought that I'd best get on with it and actually set out and complete a jump. Living in Norfolk there is not much scope for bungee jumps so I set out looking for a good place to go. I was actually recommended from a guy on Travbuddy to try the UK Bungee Club. After looking at the website, the available locations and the prices. I decided to go for the nearest place which was Cambridge and the jump was going to cost me £60.

What also attreacted me to the UK Bungee club was that they use two attatchments on the bungee cord itself (one around your feet and one around the waist). They also had some good reviews back and they seemed to take safety very seriously and so I felt pretty confident that it would all go fine!

After I made my booking all of the information I needed was sent to me and this was done via email, any questions I asked were quickly responded to via email as well.

Once everything was confirmed, I was given an initial time ti turn up at the location.

The location itself was really pretty, with a beautiful landscape and the weather was really good, making it perfect jumping conditions. The site also had a small cafe and toilet facilities where the prices were pretty good.

Once I registered myself, I essentially just had to wait in line for my turn and believe me as you get closer to your turn the heart starts to beat faster!

You do not have to wait too long before you do your jump as it all happens so quickly so no sooner have you sat down, your up in the crane ready to do your jump.

Once you are in your crane with a member of the team, they give you safety advice and basically talk to you to help settle your nerves. The guy I had with me at the time was so reassuring, funny and caring. This made the experience so much more fun for me as I didnt worry about it.The whole team though were absolutely fantastic, by being both friendly and reassuring!

The only way I can describe the feeling when you are about to jump is like being at the top of a huge hill on a rollercoaster and the feeling you get is when you are just starting to go down.

Once I completed my jump, the team got my things for me and there was merchandise for sale so I just got a cd with my photos on. You get a certificate with a photo too as a memory token!

Things to note: The UK bungee club operate in more than one place around the country offering different kinds of jumps. These also are set on certain days of the year. The events are also weather dependent in some cases.

They are very safety conscious and so there are medical conditions and weight/age limits which may mean you cannot take part!

Prices vary depending on where the jump is, how high and whether you do the jump with someone else. There is various forms of merchandise available including jumpers and t-shirts ect....Also you have to take your shoes off when you do the jump (they did on my event day) so make sure you are wearing matching socks!

Check Cambridge Hotel Deals