UCSB Family Vacation Center

Check Santa Barbara Hotel Deals

UCSB Family Vacation Center Santa Barbara Reviews

sandiesunshine sandiesu…
UCSB FAMILY VACATION CENTER Jun 19, 2014
Just the other day my kids noticed we had one month to go until we leave for our vacation at the Family Vacation Center. Smiles lit up on their faces and they both began talking about how much fun they always have there and how much fun this summer will be too.

We have been going to the FVC since 2009 and we absolutely LOVE this vacation.

My kids are 9 and 11 and sometimes finding activities for all of us can be a challenge but not at the FVC. The kids LOVE their camp groups and the counselors make the experience exactly what it should be, memorable and SO SO SO fun. Adults get the option to be active or just relax and enjoy the time away from the kids. It is a perfect blend of together time and taking a break from the craziness of summer and being around kids 24/7 (which being a stay at home mom is my reality)

The staff goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy and having fun.

I dont have to worry about their safety when I am at the FVC. THey can be independent and free and I know they are being well taken care of.

I highly recommend this vacation to anyone with kids. It will exceed your expectations!
catsaway9 catsaway9
Wonderful family get-away at the beach May 28, 2012
Summer 2012 will be our 7th visit to the FVC. Our extended family of 16 (ranging in age from 8 to 82) meets there for a week every summer. The service, comfort and quality are what keep us coming back. We have looked at other possible locations for our family reunion, but nothing comes close, especially for the price.

FVC is housed on the UCSB campus, right on the beach. Lodging, food and activities are included in the price. Experienced counselors run children's groups for infants through high-school age, so that parents have time for adult activities such as wine-tasting or shopping while the kids are entertained. There are plenty of opportunities for family togetherness along the way as well.

Meals are provided in a dining hall setting, but the food is surprisingly good, and there is plenty of variety for even the pickiest kids.

As the teens in the family have gotten older and we thought they would "outgrow" the program, instead they've started making plans for how they can become counselors there - it's that much fun.

We definitely recommend it for families with young children, because those are the parents that need the break the most! :-) But families of all ages can enjoy what FVC has to offer - just ask the grandparents.

Check Santa Barbara Hotel Deals