U Zenmaya Phuket Resort

U Zenmaya Phuket Resort - Bathroom
U Zenmaya Phuket Resort - Bedroom
U Zenmaya Phuket Resort - Pool area
U Zenmaya Phuket Resort - The private beach
U Zenmaya Phuket Resort - View of the infinity pool.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

U Zenmaya Phuket Resort Kamala Reviews

pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Little piece of paradise Mar 11, 2015
Loved my 5 night stay at u zenmaya. The location is great, near kamala beach, it's away from rowdy Patong but only a 10min taxi ride, which is great if you want to chill away from the craziness. During the day they have a free shuttle bus into patong which saves you a taxi fare.

The staff were very friendly, although a little bit slow, we had a few problems. My mum ordered a dessert and they didn't have it, so they just brought something random instead of checking what she'd like instead. The other issue was our safe in the room, it didn't accept my code, I tried numerous times and eventually I went down to ask if they could open with a master key. They couldn't do anything without the manager. The problem was we had to leave on a trip, by the time we returned the manager had gone. Another day without access to our money, cards etc that were in the safe. By the next day I had to complain to the manager to get them to open our safe. In the end it was faulty. So don't use the safe and if your stuff gets stuck be prepared for a long time before someone will sort it. :(

Other than that I found the staff to be very pleasant.

The rooms were huge but wasn't so keen on the giant glass wall between the bathroom and the bedroom... It does have a blind thankfully. I later discovered after I'd booked that the rooms to the front with the sea view have individual hot tubs on each balcony. We stayed on the road side rooms with no hot tub. Book the room with the hot tub. The suites also had an individual Infinity pool.

The main pool was also an infinity pool with incredible views over the bay towards patong and beyond. They also serve cocktails and food around the bar area. If you order drinks they give you these great lemongrass and spicy hot nuts which are delicious!

There is also a little private beach where there's a small chill out bar for watching the sunset on the day beds.

Despite our problems with the staff I'd stay here again. At £65 a night I thought it was great value.
View of the infinity pool.
The private beach
Pool area
Bedroom

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Kamala Map