U Sadu

222 727 072

U Sadu Prague Reviews

tiffharg tiffharg
Jan 26, 2008
I went to U Sadu Restaurace and Bar last night. It is not too far from my place. Upstairs you can eat and just hang out... but then you can also go down stairs. And if you can survive the climb down the tiny and narrow spiral staircase, then I suggest it. Yes, it was a little hazy when I walked in, but it had a nice atmosphere. Downstairs seemed to be where the younger people were hanging out. From what I saw, they seemed to be eating some delicious looking food! I hope to go back there before I leave and try some of it out. Oh, if you are feeling lucky, ha ha, you can try your luck with the slot machines on the top floor. I do not drink, but my friends did not seem to have a problem with the price of the beer and let me tell you, if it was too expensive, I would still be hearing about it!!

If you would like to go here, walk toward the Zizkov TV tower (the one with the babies on it) from Jirho z Podebrad metro station, make a left right after of pass it (you really want to be walking near the tower) and it is at the end of that street. it is on the corner. Again the atmosphere was nice, so you should check it out.

Check Prague Hotel Deals