Tysons Galleria

703-827-7730

Tysons Galleria McLean Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
The High End Shops and Restaurants Jul 18, 2012
Yes, Very expensive is the rating for this location. I used to be able to afford things from Gucci, and the likes. But then I figured out how to get the same things being sold for $5000 for less, and I stopped looking at tags; I still look good I was told (smile!)

Well, Tysons Galleria is the high end part of Tyson Corner Center's Mall. Its directory includes great dinning and entertainment, not to mention shopping in high end stores/ designer stores like Gucci, Cache', Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bally, to mention but a few. You get the drift? well the restaurants are just as high end and inviting.

We stopped by the Galleria only because there is a Cheesecake Factory there; we have been eating at all the Cheesecake Factory restaurants we find within a 2 hour drive.

Approaching the mall, one can tell it is high end just by the fancy facade and amusing construction of the mall in general. The name Neiman Marcus is seen from the highway as one approaches, but so is the Cheesecake Factory.

If you can afford it, go shopping. We just window shopped and ate cheesecake. Check out my Cheesecake Factory review.

Check McLean Hotel Deals