Tysons Corner Center

703-847-7300

Tysons Corner Center Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fashion, Dinning and Entertainment Jul 07, 2012
If you are one of those people who shop when you travel, you will want to know about Tysons Corner Center when you travel to the east coast. Rated the third largest shopping mall in the United States, it takes little for one to see why when you are within its confines. We decided to go to the Mall on a Saturday of all days (bad idea); it was parked beyond anything I had ever encountered.

First of all I had never seed a street light right at the mall itself, this mall is so big, there is a street light right by the parking garage. Mark and I laughed about it. That aside, the three story parking garage was completely filled up, and we had to keep driving around until someone moved.

Once you get passed the traffic, parking and into the mall, then more more human traffic. Well that is what we got on a Saturday. I think if you try a weekday perhaps in the morning hours, it should be manageable.

With over 300 specialty shops and restaurants,the mall has an incredible mix of fashion. My daughter and I, found ourselves feeling like little children at a candy store. Mention the big names like Macys, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale to names like Aeropostale, Apple, Aldo, H&M, etc and they are there. From high end to middle class they have something for everyone.

Located just 13 miles from the Nation's capital, it draws shoppers from all over DC, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, not to mention the visitors and tourists.

When you are done shopping or need to just take a break, the many restaurants provide for sit downs with friends, family or just a companion. Coffee shops and nice restaurants on the different levels. So look it up should you find yourself in Virginia,or DC.
Africancrab says:
I was blown away by how huge it is Andrea.
Posted on: Jul 15, 2012
missandrea81 says:
When I lived in the area we would make regular trips to this mall. :)
Posted on: Jul 15, 2012