Two Flowers Hotel

Filoksenias Street 26, Pedoulas, Cyprus
www.twoflowershotel.com - +357 22952372, 22752777

Compare Pedhoulas Hotel Rates (0.1km away)

Two Flowers Hotel Pedoulas Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Nice mountain hotel Apr 30, 2011
We stayed here for a night to enjoy more of Troodos mountain. I like this place a lot. The room size is alright. The view from the room is very very nice seeing the houses and the forest..soo cool! It gets a bit cold during the night despite the fact that at the time of our stay, there's a heat wave in Cyprus. :P Troodos mountain is very nice to cool off during the hot period :)

Because of the mountain, you could hear people talking in "echo" and it was interesting to experience it. I don't understand anything, in part bec they're speaking greek and I don't know the language well enough. Also, partly bec it sounded like murmurs :)

There's not much people which makes it more interesting and you could see the locals doing their regular day, having family dinner on weekend.

The price is less than 20euros per night and the breakfast is wonderful! We had bread, eggs, bacon, etc...I was soooo happy and this alone makes this place value for money :) Obviously, breakfast is big deal for me and I love eggs! :)

Compare Pedhoulas Hotel Rates (0.1km away)

Pedoulas Map