Twistee Treat

Orlando, Florida

Twistee Treat Orlando Reviews

pinchora pinchora
A wonderful, sweet getaway in an Ice Cream Cone Jan 26, 2008
So when I was driving to my friends house from the Airport we drove past a giant Ice Cream Cone!!! I was intrigued... when I got to Shannon's house she was telling Brandon and I what was good around there that we had to try and one was the twistee treat! And what a treat it is! It has over 30 different flavors of soft serve---it's like the Baskin Robins of soft serve. Normally you only get to choose between 3 flavors: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry---and if your dangerous enough you can mix 2 flavors together! But this place had pumpkin pie, peanut butter, german chocolate, raspberry, rootbeer and my all time favorite was mixing wedding cake flavor with chocolate! Oh how my mouth is crumbling for that sweet, tongue tingling treat right now... but sigh, minnesota doesn't have anything that cool (atleast that I haven't found)!

This just in Minnesota does have a place with multiple flavors of soft serve (though it only has 24 not 27 flavors and is missing my favorite called wedding cake)! It's called conny's creamy cone!
The tastee treat with it's unbelie…
callmechia says:
This is my mom's favorite place to eat, she goes there all the time :)
Posted on: Mar 22, 2008
bkretzer says:
Way to go, Julie! Now I'm hungry!
Posted on: Mar 01, 2008
lulusartshack lulusart…
yummy and super cheap! Jul 09, 2000
There's actually several Twistee Treats around town, most of them in the famous soft-serve cone shape, and they are all super delish! They give that Dairy Queen a run for her money (in fact, I don't EVER remember going to a Dairy Queen while in Orlando... but I could sure tell you where there are 4 Twistee Treats!) My little brother actually worked at the one close to our house on Apopka-Vineland Rd, just north of Downtown Disney. That's the only one that I know that isn't in housed in an icecream cone, but unlike the others, it does offer indoor seating and a full-fledge coffee bar. The flavors of soft-serve are pretty basic, but they have a variety of syrups and a plethora of mix-ins to satisfy any icecream monster out there. You can get hand dipped cones, cups, banana splits, sundaes, floats, flurries, shakes... Sizes range from the barely a thimble child's cone to a giant bucket, and they also offer suger-free, low fat yogurt (it's surprisingly good!) so there's definitely something for everyone.

The four locations around town that I know of are:

-Apopka-Vineland Rd, north of Downtown Disney/I-4 exit for 536

-Rt 192 in Kissimee, (going away from Disney, making a left from 535)

-Colonial Dr, in Ocoee/West Orange area

-Goldenrod Rd, just a couple blocks north of Colonial Dr (fyi: WAY far from Ocoee)

Check Orlando Hotel Deals