Twins Jazz

1344 U Street Northwest, Washington, DC, USA - (202) 234-0072

Twins Jazz Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Ethiopian Caribbean cuisine and live music on U street Mar 11, 2012
I ate here in February 2012 and was invited by a friend of mine. She selected the restaurant and I looked at the menu before arriving and thought it was OK. I don't like Ethiopian food, but because they had Caribbean items, I figured I'd be OK.

It's a small entrance above a pizza shop and after a small climb, we entered a cute and quaint little restaurant. We got there early enough to eat dinner and leave before the live band started. If you like live music, you might enjoy this place and there is a schedule on their website of upcoming acts. We wanted to talk and ended up leaving as soon as our meal was done because the band began warming up.

I had curry chicken and my friend had red snapper and I enjoyed my food (she did as well). We had a house white wine and it was OK for 6 bucks. I'd linger here again and am not a huge live music person, but would go to check it out. The service was fine (as there weren't too many customers who got there as early as we did). It's on the U street corridor, so parking can be thick, but it's just a few blocks from the U street metro. Enjoy.

Check Washington Hotel Deals