Twin City Grill

in Mall of America, Bloomington, MN, USA
Twin City Grill - yummy bbq chicken flatbread pizza and (what's left of) my ceasar salad
Twin City Grill - nearby tables
Twin City Grill - Bill's pot roast
Twin City Grill - restaurant front

Twin City Grill Bloomington Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
yummy flatbread pizza Dec 12, 2008
Twin City Grill is a casual but nicer dining experience with really tasty food in the Mall of America. Prices are a little more expensive for dinner but were reasonable for lunch. Bill (the_Bill) and I met for a quick lunch at MOA one day and found ourselves trying this newer restaurant. It looks nice and fancy inside but most people were dressed very casually and were laden down with shopping bags.

I ordered a flatbread pizza (bbq chicken) and a ceasar side salad. Both items were very delicious and the pizza was just outstanding, full of flavor. Bill ordered a beef something, like pot roast, and said his meal was also good. They mainly serve American food like steaks, fish, seafood, chicken and burgers.

We arrived as the restaurant was opening for lunch but by the time we left around noon, the entire restaurant was packed and there was a waiting line. I would recommend reservations if going around a meal time, especially with a larger group.
yummy bbq chicken flatbread pizza …
Bill's pot roast
nearby tables
restaurant front
alyssa_ob says:
Its on first floor, north end (by ferris wheel). I think it may be newer?
Posted on: Jan 08, 2009
pinchora says:
where is this in the MOA... I don't remember this...
Posted on: Jan 07, 2009