Twickenham Guest House

Twickenham Guest House Rates and Deals

Twickenham Guest House Reviews

Trekertim Trekertim
Reasonable stopover for the rugby fan Jun 12, 2011
As a guesthouse, rather than a hotel, this establishment offers exactly what you would expect. It is basic, but adequate. It is really suited for anyone heading to Twickenhamm for the rugby. It is literally a 1 minute walk to Twickenhamm stadium.

I stayed here for one night as it was ideally located for a wedding I attended. It is not luxury, but it is certainly clean, and well run. I phoned ahead to ask about parking. I also wanted to check in at 12 noon rather than the normal 1pm. Neither was a problem. I was given a parking space in one of the 3 bays available. (I did arrive early in the day though, so it may have been a problem later or if the rugby was on?)

I stayed in room 7 which was a small single. It was clean and had its own small bathroom with shower. The only negatives were that the water did not seem to drain away particularly well from that shower. I could also hear road noise from my room as it was close to the main road. My room was in a separate building behind the main building which to be honest is not that inspiring in looks.

If you are after a comfortable stay in this town as opposed to a luxury stay, then I would recommend. There was also a full English breakfast with tea/coffee, juice etc. I paid £50 for my room, which I felt was fair for the location.

Only other comments are that the front door is left open all night. I arrived back at 1.20am, there was no-one in view. None of this worried me at all, but there may be those who do not like this set up?

I would happily stay again if I needed to stay in Twickenhamm.

Check Twickenham Guest House Rates and Deals