Tutto Bene

Jian Ye road 1-16 (in front of the Marco Polo), Xiamen, China

Tutto Bene Xiamen Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Jul 08, 2007
When I went to Xiamen, China I went to a lot of restaurants while I was there...and not all of them were chinese. One restaurant I went to was named Tutto Benes. According to my Uncle and Aunt (who live around the corner from the restaurant) said that the owner and head chef came from Italy (and I met him and he is Italian) and decided to start a restaurant where the locals could enjoy fine italian cuisine!

The first time I went there we sat on the first floor and had traditional pasta! Now I have had some good pasta in the US, but this is the first time I have ever had home made pasta where they roll the dough out fresh and prepare it home made (which makes sense because the chinese are known for their homemade noodles)! It was so wonderful and decadent that I didn't want to put my fork down! The atmosphere was on the romantic side with nice candles and dimed lighting for mood. The wait staff took very good care of their tables.

The next time I went there we went to the 3rd floor and ordered Pizza. We got two pies and played pool and foosball! The atmosphere was fun and the owner, himself, walked around to make sure everybody was enjoying themselves. The third floor was more like a game room. There were bar stools and colored lights and you could eat your pizza and kick back on a beer while you met the locals and challenged them to a pool game!

If you go to Xiamen, China make sure you go to Tutto Benes for an awesome time...there is something for everyone there.
Tutto Bene Italian Restaurant in X…
where-to-go-fmd says:
I have been there !! Good food reasonable prizes and nice people. Definately a place to go !!
Posted on: Dec 25, 2010