Turtle Inn Resort

Turtle Inn Resort Rates and Deals

Turtle Inn Resort Boracay Reviews

skyter skyter
good Jun 25, 2009
well kept resort, had a great chicken adobo there and buko shake.

boat 3 is not the best for night life but it only takes a 15 mins walk to other places .

basically I only slept there but it looked very nice
travhormones travhorm…
The only bad thing about my trip Feb 06, 2009
I haven't been more disappointed with a hotel before. Granted this is no hyatt and I wasn't paying 5-star prices, but what this inn offered was a let-down.

- Lack of hot water: Boracay is hot, but right after I wake up, I want a hot shower. Or at night, I want to warm up! There was hot water for 1 of the 3 or 4 showers I took.

- Ants on table & bed: There were ants, right from the day we checked in. I saw them on the table, and on the bed.

This inn was difficult to find. There were conflicting signs to get here.

What was good was the coffee tray brought to our balcony every morning, so we could have breakfast right outside the room. The owner was semi-helpful as well, because he recommended some restaurants and a boat-owner to take us out to sea.

I definitely would like to return to Boracay, but I'd choose a place near to White beach. Turtle Inn was near to Station 3.
The cold bathroom
If only you could zoom, you'll see…
Smallish tv to entertain
Other side of the room

Turtle Inn Resort Overview

The Turtle Inn Boracay is nestled right behind the area’s famous White Beach. This Boracay accommodation offers travelers easy access to all of the island’s best beaches. Guests will also find themselves in close proximity to caves, golf courses, cycling areas, and many more activities. The Turtle Inn Boracay is located a short distance from the local airports, which each offer flights to Manila.

Each of the 13 guestrooms at the Turtle Inn Boracay is well suited for leisure travelers. All rooms offer an Art Deco décor as well as open views of the island. Rooms also include cable televisions, hot and cold showers, minibars, refrigerators, and private bathrooms.

Guests of the Turtle Inn Boracay will find themselves well placed for shopping, dining, and leisure activities. The hotel offers an onsite restaurant and a 24 hour bar as well as a number of other amenities. There is also a barbecue balcony that is well suited for up to twenty people.

Turtle Inn Resort Amenities

• Windsurfing
  • Water Activities
  • Diving Centre
  • Water-skiing
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower