Turning Stone Resort Casino

5218 Patrick Road, Verona, NY, USA

Turning Stone Resort Casino Verona Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Turning Stone Resort Casino Jun 03, 2010
This very large Casino, Hotel and resort complex is quite a drive west of Little Falls, where we were staying but with not a whole lot to do we had decided to take my sister-in-law to where ever she wanted for the day. Driving close we find a twenty one story facility that is quite large and has parking lots all around. We made our way in along long hallways, and down a three or four story length escalator which was quite fast and found that before we could play even the slot machines we needed to register, which included all information from our driver’s licenses and included our social security numbers. Then we were required to set up a pin number to use at each machine we played. From there we had to go to the casino itself and have the id card loaded with money. Then and only then could we go to a machine where we could insert the card, enter our pin number and hopefully play the card. My card worked fine, but both my wife and sister-in-law could not get their cards to work. After less than an hour there we gave up and left. I probably lost about three dollars and my wife only one. My sister-in-law never got to play at all. More trouble than it was worth.

We didn't use the Hotel or restaurants but noted that they were quite upper scale and quite expensive

Check Verona Hotel Deals