Turim Av Liberdade Hotel

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals

Turim Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon Reviews

taniqua taniqua
New hotel, fabulous service, great design - no internet :( Nov 01, 2011
I had to go to Lisbon recently at the last minute for business. I found this hotel for £62.00 per night which was an absolute bargain especially when my budget for corporate travel is £120.00 per night. I read the reviews and all said that the reason this hotel was so cheap was basically because it had only been opened this past spring.

On Arrival the staff was friendly and check in was prompt. I am very funny about hotel rooms and this was great. I lucked out and got a room with a view!!! I actually had my own balcony :) I stayed on the 7th floor had a corner room and my generous balcony gave me incredible views overlooking the city. Sunrise was amazing.

A pet peeve that I have regarding European hotels is that we never seem to have irons in rooms. I often get told I have to use the laundry room or I get directed some dingy little 'ironing room' so I am always pleasantly surprised when they deliver any iron quickly (I know it’s the little things). The room is small but not as small as HUDSON NYC (yes I will call you out every time!). However the background music, bedding, extensive TV selection and of course all make up for it. The bathroom only had a shower, it’s small but like the rest of the room modern (non minimalist) stylish and comfortable.

I have only two negative things to say about this hotel - Wifi in rooms was not working! NIGHTMARE, staff tried to blame it on my computer *side eye* but the same thing happened to my colleague in her room on the 8th floor (no balcony). Needless to say I was NOT impressed.

Also the bar in the lobby only takes cash - which I find strange as two steps away at the front desk they take cards. Other than that for business this hotel is great.

I don't know how long it will remain cheaply priced but its a bargain for now!

Having said that I'm returning to Lisbon next week and we've decided to stay downtown instead so I'll post a review about that after

T x

Turim Av Liberdade Hotel Overview

This hotel is just 200 metres from Marques de Pombal Square and a metro station is 2 minutes' walk away. The hotel is 2 km from Lisbon's city centre, where guests can visit the Castle of Sao Jorge and Lisbon Cathedral. The beach is about a 30-minute drive away. Lisbon Portela Airport is about 10 km away.
Built in 2011, this new city hotel offers a range of facilities including air conditioning, a 24-hour reception, hotel safe, currency exchange, lift access to the upper floors, a TV lounge, laundry service and a car park (for a fee). There is a bar and a restaurant on site. The completely non-smoking hotel's facilities also include a car rental service.
The rooms are decorated with contemporary furnishings and natural colours. All rooms have Internet access, a TV, radio, air conditioning, a safe, free wireless Internet access and a minibar. Each room also has an en suite bathroom with oversized mirrors, a shower, bath and a hairdryer.
Breakfast is offered in buffet form. The bar offers a variety of drinks and snacks and guests can enjoy Portuguese dishes and international fare at the hotel's restaurant.
The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, VISA and cash as payment methods.
How to get there
From the airport take public transport or a taxi to Marques de Pombal.

Turim Av Liberdade Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Computer
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower