Turibus

Mexico City, Mexico

Turibus Mexico City Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
Hop in Hop Bus ride in Mexico City Dec 02, 2010
I have landed in Mexico city at 12 noon for a scheduled client meeting and learnt that it was moved to next day on arrival. Checked into a hotel in Reforma with a thought of visiting places in the afternoon. While having a coffe in the roon, people getting into a double decker open top bus caught my attention from the window.

Yes turibus ride is a good way of seeing important place sof mexico city in 2 to 3 hours. I have took the ride. While paying the ride fee 120MXN around 10USD, we get a kit with audio phones and map. Every seat in the bus has a audio connector to listen the audio guide with the history of the place we see in different languages. By changing the channels we can listen on the language we prefer.

Mexico city is the financial capital of Mexico and has many attractions for visitors. I have taken many pictures from the top of the bus and sharing the same herewith for the visual understanding of this ride.
Benito Juarez monument.. People en…
Palace of Fine Arts
View from Turi bus
View from Turi bus
montecarlostar says:
Yeah, we saw this bus this time we were in Mexico City. I figure it's a good way to see many of the downtown landmarks without the hassle of public transportation.
Posted on: Jul 05, 2011
Sha_aan_Bolima Sha_aan_…
Oct 10, 2007
I recommend the Turibus for a quick overall tour of the high points of seeing Mexico City.

The prices are, one day 100 pesos, 2 days 140 pesos, 3 days 180 pesos.

The idea is you get a bracelet/pass and can board and deboard at different set stops along a circuit the bus makes.

I rode an open second deck two decker bus. I have seen a completely enclosed second deck bus on the circuit.

Most of the riders on my bus were Spanish speakers, not backpackers or obvious tourists.

You get a set of ear buds, plug them into the connection and can listen to a recording of sites along the way. English or Spanish.

I checked the lower level and only the staff was there.

All the passengers were on the top deck.

This ride gave me an idea of the physical locations for attractions, cultural, financial, government, offices, all that and more.

Best of all, I enjoyed the ride without the stress of dealing with Mexico City traffic.

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals