13029 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA, USA
(571) 323-3330

TurCuisine Herndon Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delectable Mediterranean food Jun 14, 2012
Tonight dinner was at the Turcuisine lounge and grill, a Turkish restaurant no doubt. Since we were unsure what to eat, I was happy when my husband mentioned there was a Turkish restaurant at the Worldgate Center. We headed there at 5:00 pm, which is an unusual time for me to dine. However since we had not eaten since two nights ago, my daughter and I were starving.

We were the only guests there so service was quite fast and personable. Our waitress was pleasant, taking our orders and delivering as fast as she took them. The menu was self explanatory with great photos of the meals to help you decide. I ordered the sampler plate with a variety of different dishes and a side of Greet Salad.

My daughter ordered the Kebab while my husband went with the more traditional as well as a side of Greek Salad. Turkish beer for my husband and mango juice for Desire.

The plates were reasonable, but I still did not finish my plate, not because it was too much, but because it was incredibly tasty and filling.

The interior of the restaurant is inviting with a blend of red, black and light decor. The amazing wine rack on a huge panel of the wall in front as one enters the restaurants creates a wow image, feast to the eyes.

Coming from Arizona, the price change definitely puts this one at expensive in my book with a plate at $18.00. But is is money well spent.

Check Herndon Hotel Deals