Tune Hotels KLIA-LCCT Airport Sepang

Check Sepang Hotel Deals

Tune Hotels KLIA-LCCT Airport Sepang Reviews

shafieq shafieq
Nearest Hotel to LCCT Sep 04, 2012
Great value for money, walking distance to aiport, free internet, clean. Rooms are small, but you get what you pay for, and it is fine for overnight stay on your way to another destination. Airport shuttle service to and from airport. you can also walk if you want to stretch your legs after a long flight since it just a walking distance to the hotel from the terminal.theres restaurants, food court, fast food joint along the way to the hotel too.Easily noticeable since there's only one building in front of LCCT.
easily noticeable as you walk of t…
edregin edregin
I ♥ Tune Hotels KLIA-LCCT! Jan 09, 2011
It's been a year and few months since I last stayed here but the pleasant stay is still remembered.

For those who are looking for a cheap accommodation in Malaysia (airport transit hotel) that satisfies you for what you've paid for, then without a doubt this is the hotel for you.

Aside from the hotel's room rate, I booked it due to its location (approximately 15 minutes ride only from KLIA). I didn't fancy at all going to KL (as I only need to stay here for a night - nah the downside of availing airfare tickets to Manila on a promo!). My plan was to chill out & save my energy at the hotel before taking my flight the next day for my short vacation.

With not much of expectations, I arrived at the hotel and got amazed. The receptionist who attended to me was very pleasant, and I was impressed with the very swift & efficient check in. Now, I couldn't wait to see the room.

It wasn't a big room (quite small) but who cares, I traveled alone. There was no TV, Fridge and etc but that's why it was called a budget hotel. There was only the bed and a folding table (which you can use if you eat anything or use your laptop), the AC was excellent, the bathroom was tidy with its hot/cold showers. Just what I need for my stay and very much thankful, it was amazingly comfortable for its price!

I would have to say it was one of the best economy hotels I've ever been. Very decent!

Please note however, that AC, towels & bathroom toiletries, WIFI connection are on extra charge (you pay only for what you avail so I love this concept also).

I honestly would consider to stay here again should I have a transit flight in Malaysia.

Bear with me please I could only upload two photos at the moment (still have to find more of it from my photo files) ☺
sylviandavid says:
A room to sleep in.... that's what we need.
jenyenh jenyenh
Clean low cost bed May 22, 2011
A friend and I visited Kuala Lumpur in summer for a two day visit which was at the end of my summer holiday in Asia. He was flying back to the Middle East where he is based and I was flying back to Singapore to visit my friend on my way back to the Maldives. We were flying out on different airlines and different terminals. He was flying back through the KLIA and I was flying out through LCCT on Air Asia to Singapore. His flight was at 3:am and mine was at 7:am. So, we needed a hotel close to both airports. So, we search online and found Tune Hotels. We looked at their website but we were not sure if the hotel will meet our expectations. The price advertised at that time was very cheap, it was just about 88 MYR which is about 25 USD. Since, we will not need a comfortable bed to sleep on otherwise we miss our flights we thought to try a little adventure. So we booked online, we took one room with WIFI for 24 hours and an aircondition for 12 hours, then we took 2 towels

which cost about 5MYR each. It was the first time we took this kind of hotel so we didnt know what to expect. When we got there, it was very clean but the line to check in was long. We waited patiently in front of reception on the couch. We were please with the quick flow though and the receptionist was very pleasant and helpful at the same time. The thought that we paid so cheaply, we thought we will have to drag our luggage, but no. They had a guy dressed in security clothing who helped us with our luggage to our room. When we got to the room, it was very clean, although it was like a doll house small but it was all we needed, a shower, clean towels, a bed and wifi. We slept a little in evening and went down to get some food, outside the reception there is a little shop that sells almost everything, snacks, drinks, coffee and tea, bread, magazines, etc. So, we took some water and some chips. We didn't feel like eating and walked around. On the otherside of the reception there is a transport service. So, inquired about the transport early morning to catch our flights. The lady was very pleasant and helpful, so, we book a transfer for my friend which cost only 35MYR one way and 35 MYR to come back for me. It was really cheap. The driver was very nice and polite who patiently waited for me while I bid goodbye inside the airport. Then, I got back to the bus and he took me back to the hotel. I told him I will be going to LCCT in 4 hours and he said he will just be at reception. And he was indeed there when I was checking out. But this time I only paid 5 MYR. It was the most convenient and the best value for money I have ever paid for. In case I stop by Kuala Lumpur again, I will definitely stay in Tune Hotel.
sylviandavid says:
Love that their personnell were so nice... they make or break an impression of a motel
nevart nevart
Great convenience but bad in every other way Jun 24, 2011
Stayed here because I had a very early morning flight. Promoted as a "budget hotel" but don't let that fool you. Prices are above average for this country, and you'll be hit with a raft of extra fees for just about everything you would want during your stay, making it anything but a budget option unless all you do is go to sleep and wake up again, or bring your own towel (otherwise you'll pay for *renting* a towel, plus a deposit for each one!). Can't remember if you pay for electricity, but you pay for everything else.

Even if all that was OK, the staff seem to have no idea about customer service and actually argue with their customers and yell at them. They hide behind policy for every minor thing, and are obviously very used to receiving complaints as they have their answers ready while still refusing to give any ground.

Steer well clear of the restaurant downstairs. The airport will provide you with far better dining options, even though the prices are very steep.

Drinks and snacks can also be obtained from the 7-11 next door to the restaurant, and while none of these are especially tempting, they are still a much better option than the restaurant.

To be fair, the bed was reasonably comfortable, but there is NO room in that space for anything else other than a bed. The bathroom is not very safe, separated from the bedroom by a glass door, and the tiles can be slippery when wet.

The air-conditioning (extra cost) is adequate but noisy. The view from the room is OK but it may depend on what room you get. It can be noisy too with people slamming doors at all hours, but again that could depend on your room and when you are staying.

Verdict: Only stay here if you really and truly need to. Otherwise look for better options. I love the Pan-Pacific attached to KLIA but you can't get directly to it from LCCT and it costs a little more to stay there (well worth the extra cost).
It's a small room after all, it's …
thanks for this review
Matty88 Matty88
Excellent Value For Money For A Quick Nap Jun 22, 2011
Stayed here before our return flight to Australia. Can't complain, got the room for 1 Ringgit because it was booked so far in advance. Bed was extremely comfortable, shower was excellent (better than most hotels) and even though the room was small, for a quick nap before an early morning flight, it was perfect. Would definitely recommend staying here if its just to get some sleep before the next flight out. A few food places on the ground floor, otherwise there is a food court (with some 24 hour food places) within a 3 minute walk from the hotel.
thanks for this review
Biedjee Biedjee
budget hotel my a$$ Dec 09, 2010
‘5-star service at 1-star prices’ – their slogan says. Sounds a bit too good to be true, right? Well, sadly it is.

The Tune Hotels group follows a unique concept. Its booking system works like the budget airline principle, little wonder considering its ties with AirAsia.

So like booking a flight with AirAsia, the earlier you book, the cheaper the room is. And all extras are chargeable. All extras!

So if you want to switch on the air conditioning, you pay. You want wi-fi? You pay! Need a towel? You pay! I was surprised at least a lightbulb and bedsheets were included.

In order to keep the prices ‘low’ all amenities in the hotel are sponsored as well. So the lifts carry massive advertisements of the lift company which installed them. The air conditioning unit carries an ad for a the A/C company. The bathroom has advertisements of soap manufacturers and bathroom supply stores.

But even without the chargeable extras and these supposedly price-lowering advertisement schemes, the price I paid wasn’t even remotely low budget. As it turns out, this supposedly budget hotel was actually the most expensive accommodation of my entire 9-month trip. Yes, even more expensive than the five-star pampering I had in Chongqing, China.

On my return trip I had to spend another night at KL airport and this time I stayed at a proper 5-star hotel in Selangor, which cost me 20% less!

So… unless you book at least 6 months in advance, you would do well avoiding this place altogether.
Tune hotel by night