Tune Hotel

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

Tune Hotel Makati City Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Convenient to explore Makati Mar 16, 2014
I've stayed a night at Tune Hotel Makati when I arrived to Manila around midnight. It's easy get to there from the airport by taxi,it takes time around 30minutes 250php. Yes this might be not good tip as it was weekend midnight,trafic was not so busy.

When we arrived at the hotel,they gave us a red bag each and card key. It's bath towel and a soap inside red bag. The room is small,a small TV was hang on a wall,a small side table and one folding table hang on a wall at side of a bed. We don't stay at hotel much,just sleeping. Then nothing motter this size of room. Both of room and bathroom are cleanliness well.

Our plan have not include breakfast. But if you paied extra 250php,you can get it at the spoers bar next to hotel. The breakfast included one dish(you can choose) and one drink.

They keep your luggage after you check out by 60php each.

The hotel located near Greenbelt which is huge shopping center,there are many shops for everythings! Also Ayala Triangle Gardens which has very nice atmosphere restaurants area is very close. I found Seven-eleven nearthe hotel and an another small shopping mall.

This hotel is a big chain hotel. I tried to find hotel's e-mail for let them know we arrival the hotel late night,I wanted make sure to stay there. But couldn't find any e-mail adrress or a way to contact them expect for phone call. I always think why they don't appear it on thier website. So this in only one thing not good at there.
The entrance of Tune Hotel
chaina91 says:
I stayed in Pattya...Same Hotel...Good
Posted on: Apr 29, 2014
yasuyo says:
Yeah,I really agree for that:)
Posted on: Apr 10, 2014
tour_guy tour_guy
Nice Budget Hotel! Jun 13, 2014
Tune Hotel is one of the nicest budget hotel chains I have stayed which is value for money. The concept of add-on such as towel rental, bath kit, air condition, wi-fi, late checkout, etc., are things one can choose depending on the needs, which will eventually decide the final room rate.

Tune Hotel Makati is located around the busy Makati Business district which is only about 10km from Manila International airport. The simple and easiest way to get there from the airport is by taxi and for me it took about 25-30mins to reach the hotel due to the traffic. I did not check out the MRT access to this hotel location, however, the nearest MRT station is Ayala which is about couple of kilometers or so.

The hotel is a 10 floor building with it's famous white and red colored painting, so it is easy to spot it from the distance and even the taxi driver did not find it difficult to locate this place.

The hotel itself has a very clean and huge lobby, nicely painted and well lit interiors. There were few ottoman style seating, few computer with internet access, tour desk by the reception and doormen to assist with door and luggage.

The staff at the front desk were welcoming, very friendly and took care of the check-in quickly.

The hospitality by the hotel staff is something I really need to appreciate..the doormen, front desk staff, the housekeeping staff always smiled and said "hello sir!", which I rarely experienced in similar type hotels.

The room I got is double room with a queen size mattress and not much space other than the bed. The room size is very compact, limited and literally no space for big luggage. However, I did not find it difficult for space with my small bags.

The bed was comfortable, the sheets and pillows were clean. The bed side lights, power outlets and side tables came in handy. Amenities include a small in-room iron safe, LCD TV, hairdryer, air condition, wall-mounted flippable table, but NO desk phone though there is one by the elevators.

The bathroom was good and bit spacious compared to many budget hotel types and there was a small glass partition between the shower and toilet which protected entire bathroom floor getting wet during shower. The big disc shower head had a good water pressure for both hot and cold water.

There is a nice sports bar on the ground floor by the entrance of hotel which functions 24hrs a day catering both hotel and outside guests. Hotel guests can avail some discount for breakfast, I guess, by getting the voucher/coupon from the front desk, which I forgot to do.

Since the hotel is located in the busy business district, there is everything available within walking distance, including several hotels/hostels, and the area around Kalayaan Avenue is were many tourists gather at restaurants and bars.

Overall, I will recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a compact, inexpensive yet decent and safe place to stay. I will definitely consider going back to this hotel, if I get the opportunity in future.
Tune Hotel - Makati, Philippines
Entrance to Tune Hotel - Makati, P…
Queen bed room Tune Hotel - Makati…
Queen bed room Tune Hotel - Makati…
Nana_gincin says:
Congrats on being featured!
Vikram says:
Featured review...congrats Jay!! :D
rheagirl says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
ngan ngan
Small smart hotel Feb 02, 2014
I stayed here for my small trip to Manila when I needed to catch a fight back to Saigon in the morning. I was looking for some place cheap to spend a night then catch up an early flight at 7am. Since I did not need much and did not need breakfast either, I chose Tune Makati for its room offer, location and reviews of 7.7 on Agoda.

This hotel is maybe not for you if you are looking for spacious room with bit of luxury and comfort. This hotel is perfect when you only need a bed and shower because it is kind of similar to private dorm. I was quite disappointed when I first saw my room but then I just needed it for a night so was okay for me.

The hotel has a very good location if you are looking for a crazy nightlife on Burgos Street, the busiest street in Manila I suppose. Everything is in walking distance to bars, clubs, coffee shops and restaurants, meanwhile far away from all the noise of Makati because it is in a small street cutting Burgos street.

Tune Hotel Makati is quite new as I saw everything was new and clean with 2 basic colors red and white. The elevator is big, so is the hall.

The room, however, as I mentioned above, is very very small, around 10-20m2. The room consists of 1 big bed and bathroom with the TV hanging on the wall, a clothes hanger next to the TV, a wall-folding “table” next to the bed, a tiny safe and 2 night stands. There is no telephone connected to the reception, no wardrobe, no fridge, no breakfast included, not much space either. I quite like the way the room was intelligently designed to save space but it can be very annoying for being too small if you have to stay in a longer period of time, have large luggage and look for comfort. If you travel in pair, it is absolute inconvenient. But everything was clean. It is important to me!

The bathroom is equipped with hot and cold shower, is just normal like in every other hotels.

The bed is quite big, compared to the room and very comfortable. It was a highlight for me after a long flight.

Internet connection will be provided to you for 24 hours with a username and password. It was very slow for me to be able to work with that internet speed. Down the hall there are around 3 or 4 desktops with internet for guests. Guests have to stand to use though. Also be sure to check if you can use the TV because I heard it from the reception that for some rooms, it is not included and you will have to pay to use the TV.

The staff of the hotel is friendly and helpful but quite slow in interacting with guests. The hotel will always try to charge you for “extras”, which normally are included in other hotels.

I am not very convinced to recommend this hotel to other people due to its room size and some lack of amenities. You probably should check if they have bigger, more comfortable and fully equipped rooms for you. If yes, then this hotel is perfect for its value. I paid around 30 USD/night for my tiny room, which I was not extremely happy but for the hotel room, its location, cleanliness and just for a short stay. Overall, it is an O.K hotel for me. I enjoyed the bed and the room design very much.
Comfy bed and smart desk
"Wardrobe"
Toilet in room
ngan says:
Yup! at the beginning of January! =)
Posted on: Feb 16, 2014
Caliber-A says:
so you've been to the Philippines just recently?
Posted on: Feb 03, 2014
lonlee2 lonlee2
Trendy, Sharp, and Affordable Feb 23, 2013
This time for my stay in Makati, I decided to stay at Tune Hotel. It is a newer, hipper chain that is having great success globally. I booked through www.Agoda.com like all my bookings. By doing so, not only did I get a great price, but all the extras as well that you are charged more money: Towels, WiFi, A/C, even the TV.

The room, though compact, was nice. I enjoyed the fluffy bedding, the nice flat screen TV, and the large shower in the bath. Definateley a luxury in an economical hotel in Asia. It was very comfortable.

The hotel staff was all smiles and helpful to my needs. Quick and efficient. I also liked that there was a nice Aussie Pub downstairs connected to the hotel. Really convenient. Serves a good breakfast and an awesome Guinness meat pie and chips!

I will definitely be going back here! It was near plenty of bars and other restaurants that were easy walking distance.It made for a good base for getting around.
The distinctive red and white exte…
Front entrance of Tune Hotel.
Tune's front lobby.