Tune Hotel - Double Six Legian

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Tune Hotel - Double Six Legian Bali Reviews

richienorichie richieno…
Calm Area Feb 15, 2013
Yep, it's located in Legian whereas the crowdiness is along the way, many stores and cafes, tourists are everywhere. BUT! this Tune Hotel is in hidden location. Why? Because it is behind roadside stores. You won't be bothered by the noise of motorcycle, the shouts of drunken master trolls at night, or else.

This Tune has no parking lot. Okay they got few, but only for 3 cars. So when you come with your car, you have to get it glued! So no one can grab its spot. Haha.

Small room (yeah, Tune's typical) but fine. I found it if you didn't buy the AirCon add-on, you can still sleep comfortably.

Well, enough said. This hotel is good.
trippinginnederland tripping…
Small & Quite Affordable At That Location. Jul 01, 2011
Tune Hotel is owned by Air Asia just so you know. It is a budget hotel similarly to easyHotel by EasyJet. Sadly, I HAVE to place amenities to just two stars because they don't provide towels at all. Unlike easyHotel which they do.

Anyway, we were greeted by a friendly staff, his name is Wijaya and yes, I wanted to put that up because he was just nice. I think anyone who is nice, he/she should be noticed (as well for those who aren't doing a good job but usually I don't really bother much about them). I felt happy that we got to this place (which was rather new and clean) after having to search from places to places which are so ugly-dirty and RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Besides, in Kuta...everything is expensive because of the tourist, simply too touristy.

The cost of the room for ONE night was 220000 rupiah AFTER the service tax. After that you have the Upkeep and Maintenance charges which is 22000 rupiah AFTER the service tax also. We wanted an ADD-ON which was 12 hours of Air-Con and A (noticed I capitalised it?)towel & free essential toiletries kit at 50000 rupiah after of course service tax. Thus the total for the cost would be 292000 rupiah for the night. Thank goodness it was just a night because the ADD-ON only has ONE towel. We shared the towel...my guy and I.

AHHH! I still blame the taxi driver for making us miss our flight. Oh well, if it wasn't for his horrible driving I wouldn't be doing this review.

Anyway, that hotel was rather new thus everything seemed modern. It was clean and the room is rather small...same goes for the bathroom.

There is a counter in the hotel whereby you can book their own transportation to go to places. This time we booked theirs to head for the airport. That cost us 51000 rupiah. Friendly driver and he definitely knew that it would roughly take max 3 hours to drive from Lovina to the airport. Neither did he knew why that taxi driver took such a long time to get there (for like 4 hours).

We stayed there on 19th Janaury 2011 and I did a review of where and what we had for dinner (for that evening)- Cafe Marzano.

Pretty much, we're going to stay there again coming this October 2011. We'll see how everything goes ;)
pierreindo pierrein…
Clean, comfortable, but keep your expectations low! Feb 26, 2011
They are what they say - a limited service hotel. Don't expect too much and you'll be happy here. Basically it's a bed and a shower, that's all; but the location is good and so is the price.

Tune Hotel - Double Six Legian Overview

Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels. Com branded limited-service hotels. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. Located between the famous surfing Mecca, Kuta, and middle-upper class hangouts, Seminyak, Legian is a recreational place where one can shop, swim or go to a spa. Legian Beach is one of the famous beaches in Bali along with Double Six Beach which is actually just the northern part of Legian Beach.

Since it has fewer crowds and lower tides Legian is just the perfect place to get lazy. If you're looking for a place to stay with a limited budget, Legian is the perfect option in spite of its strategic location and is perhaps less chaotic than its neighbour Kuta, yet still gives lends a party atmosphere because some of Bali hippest bars and lounges are located in this area. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Tune Hotel - Double Six Legian Amenities

• Excursions
  • Water Activities
  • Surfing
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels