Tune Hotel - Asoke, Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Tune Hotel - Asoke, Bangkok Reviews

bhush2006 bhush2006
Tune Hotel - Asoke, Bangkok - Convinient location, Comfortable and Clean. Feb 24, 2015
I stayed in this hotel during 15th Feb. 2015 to 18th Feb. 2015 during Bangkok TravBuddy meetup.

Location ; This hotel is situated near BTS Asoke station. I chose this hotel because its at Asoke Junction, so you have BTS Asoke as well as MRT Sukhumvit line very near. The hotel is located about 100 meters inside a soi so there was no traffic noise. I could walk to Soi 11 in just 5 minutes (BTS Nana, where majority of TB friends were staying). Sukhumvit road is really a busy road and I could always see traffic jam on this road. This hotel is located opposite to Terminal 21 shopping Mall. So in all respect, the location was perfect.

Price : I booked this hotel through agoda.com website and got a Double room for 1000 THB per night including free wifi, Aircon, and toiletries. There was no breakfast included in price because this hotel does not have any restaurant. I think this was the best bargain what I got.

Food : As I mentioned, this hotel does not have restaurant but you can but Cuppa Noodles at the counter. There is a nice chinese restaurant just 3 minutes walk from this hotel where I ate one day. There is also a big restaurant in this soi where I could see lot of local as well as tourists eating. I tried the food there on my last day and it was amazing. The restaurant name is "Suda" and again I think its a chinese run business.

Room : The room was cozy, comfy bed and very clean. Room looks a bit small. Bed Linen and Toilet was clean and a shower in separate shower enclosure was great. Nice aircon and a fan. I always like shower at Tune establishments (I already stayed at Tune Hotel Kuta, Bali last year). There was nothing I could compalain about this hotel.

Staff : The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I needed late checkout on last day. As per Tune Hotel policy as I extended the checkout from 11Am to 2PM I needed to pay extra 120 Baht. I guess they follow strict Check-In timing i.e. 2PM and I saw many guests arriving earlier and sitting in lobby till check in.

Lobby : The lobby is nicely decorated. I was staying on 3rd floor and there was a Key Card access to the lift as well as to room.

Overall it was a wonderful stay for me. So if I return to Bangkok, this will definitely be my choice of accommodation.
raghunathsingh503 says:
Meshal says:
Congrats on being featured, Bhushan :)
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals