Find a Tulsa Travel Buddy

Looking for a Tulsa travel buddy? Meet Tulsa travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,471 members and has been featured in:

Christa wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm crazy silly, I am a hopeless romantic, I do still believe in true love and there's good in everyone, I'm the eternal optimist, and please don't shatter my dreams. I think about children and anima…
luisa wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
visiting my friends
Jackie wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hi Everyone! I'm and I currently live in NJ but work in NYC for a youth/teen marketing company in interactive ad sales. I'm super friendly and outgoing when I am in comfortable situations but …
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
Visiting Randy and Melinda -- Spring or Fall 2009
Crystal wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hopefully going to USA for Camp America in summer 2010, then a month travelling california and a few other places in the states
Beau wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
I would like to go to Tulsa, Oklahoma just because. If anyone would like to go too or show me around I'd be much obliged.
Jarl-Er… wants to travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma
I need a travel buddy to (in) the US next summer. Since I´m going to be there for a month! Wanna join me on my trip? Let me know.. Winter 2014: - Las Vegas and New York, NY * February. April …
Tulsa