2943 Erie Boulevard East, Syracuse, NY, USA
+1 (315) 449-9339

Tully’s Syracuse Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Surprisingly nice food Sep 01, 2011
I asked at my hotel if they could recommend a place to eat and they said that Tully’s just around the corner had the most to offer. I could see on the girl in the reception that she almost got Christmas Lights in her eyes talking about the food, so I decided to head there straight away.

Tully’s turned out to be a nice place to get food. The place didn’t look that big from outside but well inside I felt it was huge. The noise when I entered was enormous; I felt like I had entered an American football game and it turned out I had. There was a group of people at the entrance that met me and one of them quickly escorted me to a table in one of the corners of the establishment.

I sat down and a waitress came over with a menu and asked what I wanted to drink. I was certain that I needed a beer and after a short look at the drinking menu I decided for a pint of Saranac Pale Ale that turned out to be great.

The menu was quite large and I decided to have a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. It was presented as a starter but it was enormous besides that it also tasted could. As a main dish I went for Lobster Spaghetti and when it arrived I was astonished; it was even bigger. The lobster was really good but I had to give up eating the spaghetti and concentrate on the good parts.

The waitress managed to persuade me to have a dessert as well and here I had a huge frozen ice cake with loads of chocolate fudge. I was completely full afterward. I stayed some time after the meal and enjoyed yet a beer and looked at the place. From my spot I could actually see 32 flat screens; it was a completely TV madness. Most of the other guests were following the came because one of the football teams was from Syracuse.
The sign on the street
The wall on the building
My beer