Tullybryan House B&B

Check Monaghan Hotel Deals

Tullybryan House B&B Monaghan Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Excellent place to stay with friendly helpful owners Jul 14, 2015
Often the best places to stay in Ireland are Bed&Breakfast's. They offer a much more comfortable, homely stay and you get to meet the locals. Much better than staying in an anonymous, chain hotel.

Tullybryan House is an excellent example of this. I paid 50 euro a night for a very large, comfortable, quiet, clean room with ensuite.

Full Irish breakfast included. This was great and there was plenty of it!

The owners, Mary and Donal, went out of their way to help me and offered the personal service that B&B's are known for.

The location was great. Only 2.5km from Monaghan town. It was too far to walk and the last few hundred metres were too dangerous anyway. A taxi was 6 euro and Donal actually brought me back into the town to get to the bus station on Sunday.

There were a couple of really nice country walks beside the B&B and I really enjoyed the short ones I did. With a bit more time, I would have much more enjoyed. I met a couple of girls in the place and they were cycling around and the B&B would have been ideal for this.

Free wifi throughout.

There were plenty of common areas to relax in too including an outdoor patio. I really did not have enough time to benefit from but definitely a major advantage too.

All in all, I was very happy with my stay here and can really very highly recommend. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Check Monaghan Hotel Deals