Tulip Inn Concorde Munich

Tulip Inn Concorde Munich Rates and Deals

Tulip Inn Concorde Munich Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Concorde Hotel in Munich Jul 12, 2009
The hotel is situated very close to the old part of the city centre of Munich. First impression when you walk in is that it is nice hotel, where things are working. I entered and got my room on the sixth floor, the elevator stopped at the 5th. I always found it intimidating to use the roof in case of fire.

I also got a parking for my car in the basement and I drove through the gate just to find myself in an elevator taking me downstairs. It was the first time I was in a car-elevator! I went down just to find that all the cars were parked in two levels. There was not that much space but I managed. I wondered what they were going to my VOLVO, maybe I would find under the ceiling.

The room was nice but very small. I had for the first time booked a single room; I usually book a double even though I am alone. The bed was narrow; I could have slept between the wheels of a tram and had more space. I could not complain everything was functioning well; it was truly a nice hotel and it was situated fantastic.

The breakfast was good but not exceptional but I got what I came after. The receptionist was very friendly and I had a pleasant stay.
The hotel from outside
The bathroom
My VOLVO on the ramp

Tulip Inn Concorde Munich Overview

With its central location, Hotel Concorde is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Munich. The Hotel Concorde boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, hair dryer, television, shower, separate shower and tub. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Munich hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, shops, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, business center, concierge. Along with its convenient location in Munich, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To make your reservation at the Hotel Concorde quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Tulip Inn Concorde Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower