Tulip House Hotel

Tulip House Hotel Rates and Deals

Tulip House Hotel Bratislava Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A fabulous hotel Jul 31, 2011
I booked in to the Tulip House hotel on a great bargain on booking.com. I had looked at the hotel when I left Copenhagen in the morning, but since I was not sure if I would reach the city of Bratislava in the evening. I had left Copenhagen just before 8 am and I decided to drive via Jylland instead of taking a ferry to Germany.

The traffic had been quite dense in Germany because loads of people ended and started this weekend. When I passed Brno just before 7 pm I agreed with myself that I would reach Bratislava; I therefore drove into a parking area along the motorway from Brno to Bratislava. I had my fight with my phone and the right Internet connection in order to book the room. The room was put down from 5-600 euro to 130 euro and I felt like I needed to have a great stay on the first night of my trip.

I arrived in Bratislava less than one hour later and after some small insignificant fight with my GPS I finally reached the hotel. The hotel had stated that there would be parking spaces and I was happy to find it just outside the door. It was getting late but I could see that the hotel was situated in a magnificent restored building. I walked up the few stairs and found myself in a beautiful but not exaggerated.

The reception was to the left, where there was a low desk and two chairs; behind it was a beautiful young woman who welcomed me. The check-in went really smooth; I have always admired hotels that use all the information that you give when you book the room. I was given a room on the third floor, room 306. I asked the receptionist if the restaurant was open but it was closed every Sunday.

The hotel was very elegant; there were beautiful decorations in the ceiling and the steel work in the staircase was amazing. The elevator was a modern steel construction that suited the wonderful building pretty well. The hall in front of my room was beautiful as well all kept in white, soft grey and cream colours with orchid’s placed on small dressers.

I open my room and I was quite amazed about the sheer size off it; or maybe I should re-fraise it because I could not see how huge it was. I walked into a huge closet area and the first I saw was a living room with a large 4-5-person sofa and a table and a huge flat screen on the wall. The room was nicely decorated with dark furniture and there was a small hall leading to the end of my room for the night.

The small hall had eve more closet space and at the end there was a huge bedroom; I guess that the whole place was around 55 – 60 square meters. It was truly the largest hotel room I had in years and really nice and tasteful with two large windows facing the main street. The bedroom had a huge and fantastic king size bed, there were also a huge flat screen in this room. There was a large desk upon where I found a signed letter in my name welcoming me to the hotel. There was free Internet by cable but a router could be arranged if I needed it. The room was kept in the same soft colour but had some green colours on the bed sheets and decoration pillows.

The bathroom was also really nice and quite large too with a huge tub and a descent-sized shower. There was a bidet next to the toilet and the towels were huge and in a really nice and fluffy quality. It was a grand hotel room to stay in; I just wished that I had more time there.

I went down to the reception to ask where to find a restaurant and the receptionist told me that the hotel café would be pleased to cook for me; she had just asked in case I would come down but old city center was only five minutes walk from the hotel so I could easily find something to eat there.

Next morning I had breakfast in the breakfast room that was situated next to the café and restaurant on the ground floor. The breakfast was nice but I was also given a menu from where I could choose a special breakfast; I chose Eggs Benedict because I had not had that since in New York in Pastis last year. The eggs where served on toast with a creamy yellow sauce on top and they were quite delicious but also very filling.

It was a marvelous place to stay and especially to the rate I found earlier the same day on booking.com; it was wonderful.
The bedroom
Part of the bedroom
My living room
My bed

Tulip House Hotel Overview

The Tulip House Hotel offers five-star Bratislava accommodation in the city’s Old Town area, so it’s within easy reach of many of the area’s historical and cultural attractions. The hotel is particularly nearby to the Bratislava Castle, the Slovak National Theater, and many restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. Guests of the Tulip House Hotel can easily get around town on foot, or they can use the city’s public transportation system to get around.

The Tulip House Hotel’s rooms offer guests amenities like en suite bathrooms with bathrobes. Each room also includes a television with in-house movies, a working desk, and an in-room safe. All of the rooms are non-smoking and climate controlled.

This modern hotel offers boutique style accommodations with many amenities, including a large workout room with tons of different machines, a sauna, and a Jacuzzi. The Tulip House Hotel also offers a cellar restaurant, Rhapsody Restaurant, where guests can enjoy plenty of meal choices. The Tulip House Hotel’s café serves coffee, tea, and snacks throughout the day. The hotel’s practical amenities include 24-hour room service and laundry and dry cleaning services.

Tulip House Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes