Tukwila Travel Guide

Browse 4 travel reviews, travel blogs and 5 travel photos from real travelers to Tukwila.

Check Tukwila Hotel Deals

Tukwila Overview

I drove past Tukwila and ended up staying in this small town which is about 12 miles outside of downtown Seattle. If you are looking to save some money they had the best rates and nicest place to stay. Westfield Southcenter Mall has either had an addition created or been revamped. There were many new stores and restaurants that had just opened. I have to save the Olive Garden was the best tasting one I have ever been to.

You probably wouldn't know it but the Museum of Flight is located in Tukwila but closer to Seattle. My local friend also told me that Nintendo gaming originated out of Tukwila. Random facts are fun. Keep this town in mind, you probably drove right through it and didn't even know.

Popular Nearby Destinations

Arty, alternative Seattle might rain like India during monsoon season at times, but there‚Äôs little else depressing about it. From the iconic Space Needle (only worth ascending should the we…
2,325travelers 323reviews 131blogs
Tacoma is Washington State's third largest city and is a very diverse area with inhabitants from many cultures. Tacoma is also home to Airmen and Army/National Guard folk from neighboring bas…
156travelers 8reviews 6blogs