Tudor Arms

Tudor Arms  - Inside the bar

Tudor Arms Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Stockholm’s first British Pub – est. 1969 Jan 25, 2010
When the taxi drove me to Hotel Wellington the driver pointed towards the Tudor Arms just 200 meters before the hotel and said that it was a great pub.

After my dinner I therefore went to the pub to check it out. From outside it looked like any other British pub, and my expectations were pretty low because I have seen some of these places all over Europe and most of the time i have been disappointed.

As soon as I entered there was something different; it was Monday evening and 20.15 and the place was full; not just full but full, full. I could not believe it; on a Monday evening. I really had to use all my skills to have my corpus placed close to the bar because it was almost impossible to get more people in. There is 65 seat in the pub and all seats were taken.

While I was working my way to the bar I heard the quizmaster John from the bar asking questions to the crowd. It turned out that everybody was participating in a Monday evening quiz made by the bar. Each table was a team and consisted of 3 to 6 participants and they were all listening to the questions and filling in a paper that each group had in front of them.

The atmosphere was great; people had loads of fun and there were laughter in the air. The bar had some different draft beers and especially the Stella Artois (6,30 € for a glass) was selling well; it is not one of my favourites but it is drinkable.

I joined a group of girls in the bar as a fourth member; the questions were from all corners in the world and there were loads of difficult ones, but also easy ones.

The bar was nice and honestly British which was nice to meet when you least expect it. The bar serves both lunch and dinner but I didn’t try that.
The Tudor Arms
The quizmaster John
Inside the bar
Inside the bar
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: Sep 12, 2015
gingerbatik says:
congrats :) did you win the quiz??
Posted on: Sep 11, 2015
Cho says:
Congratulations on this featured review, and have a great weekend!
Posted on: Sep 11, 2015