Tucson hiking Trails
Tucson hiking Trails Reviews
Recommended Hiking Trails in Tucson Jan 25, 2010
While in Tucson, one of the things one must do is go hiking if possible. There are various hiking trails ranging from amateur to advanced levels. I have hiked many of the Tucson trails, many withing Sabino Canyon, Saguaro Forest and Mount Lemmon. The following is a list of highly recommended trails. Individual reviews or blogs are available in my “Africancrab’s Hiking Adventure’s Blog”.
1. Hutch’s Pool (Sabino Canyon)
2. Lorma Verde Trail (Saguaro Forest park)
3. Mt.Lemmon Look out (Mt. Lemmon)
4. Sabino Lake Trail (Sabino Canyon)
5. Babad Do’ag Trail (Mt.Lemmon)
6. Blackett’s Ridge (Sabino Canyon)
7. Breakfast Canyon (Sabino Canyon)
8. Honey Bee Canyon Trail (Pusch Ridge Mt)
9. Sabino Canyon Trail (Sabino Canyon)
It is cheaper to buy a 1 year pass for $20. A day pass is $5.00 for most parks in Tucson.
Part of the Tucson Travels travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Related Travel Blogs About Tucson hiking Trails
A hike to Wasson Peak|
I've lived in Tucson for 17 years, and shortly after moving here I discovered that there are numerous hiking trails within the four mountain ranges that surround Tucson (Tucson Mountains to the west,…hiking trails within the four mountain ranges that surround Tucson (Tucson Mountains to the west, Santa Catalina Mountains…