Tucson Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Tucson, Arizona

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Tucson, Arizona airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Tucson photo

Tucson International Airport (TUS)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Tucson

dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Tucson, Arizona
Lijkt me geweldig het is ene oud vliegtuig kerkhof van de US midden in de woestijn

Tucson Flight Tips and Information

An 'excuse' for a man: My Sony digital camera did not make it to KC
My flight itinerary: TUC - LAS - MCI - TUS, on Southwest Airlines. I traveled on Southwest Airlines to Kansas City, Missouri with a three-hour lay over at McCarran International airport in Las Vegas. With just three hours of a layover, I dared not g…flight that had boarded less than 20 minutes. The flight to Las Vegas was just an hour and 10 minutes…
The Journey from Tucson to Dallas, and the unexpected delays
Our flight was scheduled to leave Tucson International Airport at 3:25 pm mountain time, which it did. Our connecting flight was at Dallas Fortworth Airport in Texas at 8:25 pm, however, we never made it to Dallas as scheduled due to mother nature's…flight was scheduled to leave Tucson International Airport at 3:25 pm mountain time, which it did. Our connecting flight
Traveling to Fort Lauderdale from Tucson: Leaving Tucson
I woke up ay 3:00 am in preparation for my 5:00 a.m. flight: don't ask, I don't know why I booked a flight at such an ungodly hour - could be because the price was right. I'm not an early riser and I do not like getting up early when I'm on vacation…flight: don't ask, I don't know why I booked a flight at such an ungodly hour - could be because…

Other Airports Near Tucson