Tsukiji Sushiko

4-7-1 Tsukiji Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Tsukiji Sushiko Tokyo Reviews

tommylennie tommylen…
Sushi For Breakfast Anyone? May 28, 2010
Perfectly situated within the vicinity of the Tsukiji Fish Market, Tsukiji Sushiko makes for an ideal breakfast stop to taste some of the freshest Sushi in the world. Having never tried Sushi before in my life (I always wanted my first taste in Japan), I entered the restaurant full of expectation.

I loved the restaurant from the outset, as the 3 staff members welcomed me with a chorus of "irrashaimase", and beckoned me to a seat. I decided to place myself at the long bar that wrapped around the chef's kitchen, where I would be able to watch my Sushi being prepared. The menus were easily understood, with enough English and plenty of images to help you with your choice. The staff were more than helpful as well.

I opted for the finest Nigiri set meal, which gave me a wide range of different Sushi to try. My plate was made up of tuna, salmon, prawn, white fish, salmon roe, maki sushi rolls and some conger eel. The usual accompaniments of wasabi and soy were served up and all was washed down with a cup of green tea. Every was really delicious, especially the conger eel.

Highly recommended due to the excellent food and equally excellent staff.
yasuyo says:
Wow! Did you wait to take Sushi till you come to Japan? How cool:) I'm sure that you got nice first experiences of Sushi!!
Posted on: May 28, 2010