Tsui Wah Restaurant

Pak Hoi Street 17-19, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tsui Wah Restaurant Kowloon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great fast food Jan 26, 2012
The Tsui Wah Restaurant was situated next to the Nathan hotel where I stayed, and when I walked by it was always full. It might be to the fact that there was a minibus station next to the hotel and I was sure that some of the travellers filled their stomachs in the restaurant before going on their ride.

The restaurant looked like a café inside and the noise level was quite high since discussions were going on all over. I decided to give it a try and managed to get a table just inside the door and I was quickly given a menu that luckily also was in English. The restaurant was really cold inside and I could see that some of the other guests, mainly the women, kept their jackets on.

I ordered mushroom noodles, Chinese cabbage and a cold Thai salad. The dishes were all delicious and quite tasty. In the name of sharing I was given all plates at the same time, which suited me fine.

I really enjoyed looking into the totally steamed kitchen while I was eating; it was just one grey mass and sometimes I could actually see people working in there. The service was both fast and friendly and the food arrived really fast too. Like many other fast dinner that I tried in Hong Kong you had to take the bill to the cashier at the entrance in order to pay.

The restaurant is a part of a chain and there are more than 20 restaurants in the group.
My Thai dish
Chinese Cabbage
Mushroom noodles
Steam in the kitchen
montecarlostar says:
Hey Christian congrats on the feature!
cthunder86 says:
I'm hungry now. Congrats on the review.
monky says:
Congrats on this featured review!! nice food:D
theodreed theodreed
They defined Hong Kong local eateries Feb 06, 2012
Tsui Wah is one of the most renown "Cha Chan Ting" (Western tea house aka ice-cafe) in Hong Kong. Their menu is simple yet it capture the essence of the local cuisine. The price is very affordable and seating is comfy. There is one right next to LKF in central for those who don't want to go clubbing with an empty stomach. All in all, this is my favorite restaurant in Hong Kong.

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

Tsui Wah Restaurant Map