Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Kenya

A109 Highway, Mombasa, Kenya

Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Kenya Reviews

Queentar Queentar
''Must go''Again and Again and Again! Feb 21, 2012
The wooded grassland,lakes,forests and mountains made me smile when i stepped my foot out of the car to take a look at those creatures:-)It was beautiful,bushy with rocky plains but i loved it that way:-)This area is a fantastic game viewing area providing uninterrupted views of the magnificent wildlife,shocking trained security.Though the wildlife viewing was a bit challenging it was far rewarding at the same time,seeing the big of the biggest elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra was simply amazing.It saw some of the largest herds of elephants i could only have imagined.I had a blASt and its amongst my ''Must Go''years and years to come:-)
jenniferhibbard says:
This is a place I would love to go to...hopefully next year!
Posted on: Oct 16, 2012
rsvpme says:
Great photo recap...awesome !
Posted on: Feb 21, 2012
npeter npeter
Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Kenya Jun 25, 2011
Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Kenya is located on the main mombasa highway. we were Picked up from your hotel at dawn. As day breaks, drive along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo East National Park through the Bachuma gate game en-route Via aruba dam. To view Wildlife in the park which include the "red" elephants, lions, buffalo, giraffes, zebras and other plains game. Lunch will be at Voi Safari Lodge followed by another game drive as you depart to Mombasa arriving early evening.the day tour was a nice one and we were dropped back to our hotel , but there was an option of going to the Kenya beach of Mombasa.

the tour is good value for money and includes Full board accommodation whilst on safari.

Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.

Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.

the park entrance fees quite affordable and includes service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.

Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.

Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.

i would highly recommend the tour.
bluelady83 bluelady…
affordable safari for those who love wiild life May 31, 2011
A visit to Mombasa Kenya will not be complete without a safari to tsavo national park. Anything wild is found here, lions, cheetahs to name a few. The game rangers are very friendly and will be happy to guide you through out the entire safari. There are So many travel tour companies in Kenya that will be willing to guide you in this expedition.
pearcetoyou says:
I've been to Kenya several times, but never made it to that particular park. We always went to the Masai Mara and on into Tanzania.
Posted on: Jun 01, 2011
bigmac993 bigmac993
Wonderful photo op for wild animals. Oct 04, 2008
Please don't go to Kenya without seeing this national park if you care anything about wild animals. I believe this is one of the most exciting tours I have taken in my life and I been many places. See my blog about this place and view the photos.
Myself at the entrance to Tsavo. T…

Related Travel Blogs About Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Kenya

Tsavo East National Park Photo Safari
I was working on a merchant ship that was hauling food to Africa for the United Nations and our ship spent 12 days in Mombasa in the fall of 2008. The captain of our ship arranged a photo safari …Nations and our ship spent 12 days in Mombasa in the fall of 2008. The captain of our ship arranged a photo safari  to Tsavo with a long…

Check Mombasa Hotel Deals