Tsarevichi guest house

village Tsarevichi, Karelia, Russia
king-place.ru - +79114001533

Compare Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Hotel Rates (3.6km away)

Tsarevichi guest house Karelia Reviews

kumanika kumanika
House in the wood Sep 13, 2011
Guest houses in Russia is best way to enjoy Russian nature. Do you nature lover?

Tsarevichi is name of the village near Petrozavodsk city (it's a capital of the Republic of Karelia, I live here). The village is located between picturesque lakes - the Ukshozero Lake and the Konchezero Lake. Guest house “Tsarevichi” is on the Konchezero Lake. Once I made a mistake and told to my boyfriend: "I'm in Tsarevichi, on the Ukshozero Lake". Poor guy was travelling on a cutter across the lake and was looking for me until petrol ended. He wanted to make surprise and had many many balloons... They all burst. I don’t know why he didn’t kill me:) Now I always remember – “Tsarevichi” is on the Konchezero Lake!

I went there several times, in winter and in summer. As a matter of fact, I prefer my grandma's cottage but it's pretty far from my city. So, when I want to rest in the nature, I choose Tsarevichi although there are a lot of different beautiful places in Karelia. But Tsarevichi has some advantages: close to the city, lovely nature, very cosy house and splendid banya (bath-house). It’s good for friends meeting and lovers rendezvous.

We went there to celebrate New Year thrice and each time was cool! There was lots snow around the house, very very clean white snow (do you like to play snowballs and sculpt a snowman?), Christmas Tree stood in the yard and a fire was burning in a fireplace. And nobody hindered us to have fun.

Also I celebrated in Tsarevichi my birthday and all my friends were really happy that I invited them. Summer time is great there when the weather is good.

The guest house is not very big, 8 persons can sleep here. There are living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and small sauna here. I like big windows of this house through which the lake can be seen. Also there is summer terrace. The house is cosy and warm and it's so nice to sit at fireplace with a glass of wine when the cold winter outside. Very romantic atmosphere. In summer you enjoy crystal-clean air. Do you like the smell of pine forest? It's very nice and healthy.

What else to do there? To fish (Karelia is a fishmen’s paradise!), ski in winter, water-ski in summer, swim in the lake, ride on a boat to the small islands, walk in a forest. Russians love to cook barbeque on the plein air as well...

Well, let's talk about my favorite place in Tsarevichi - banya! It’s super there. Russian banya is similar to Finnish sauna but has an important difference - higher humidity. They say, it's better for human health. And we take birch twigs when we go to the steam-room. To beat each other with birch twigs is hobby of Russians:)

As a matter of fact, birch twigs is very good for health and skin. After that, when organism is heated in a steam-room, we dive into the lake. In winter we jump into an ice-hole or/and roll in the snow. Do you think we are crazy Russians? I agree with you:) First time I was so afraid to jump into the ice-hole, I thought it would be last moments of my life. But after ice-hole I felt so wonderful like after crazy sex: relaxed, happy and full of positive energy. Now I'm ice-hole lover.

If you have problems with heart, banya can be dangerous for you, so be careful. If you have pretty good health, it helps to strengthen the immune system and gets rid of toxins. I sleep so well after banya.

So, I and all my friends really like Tsarevichi. If you love quiet secluded places in the nature, I think you'll love it too.
The house in winter
sylviandavid says:
Thrilled to see you featured!
vulindlela says:
maya_bunso says:
Congrats Maria :)
Posted on: Sep 02, 2011

Compare Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Hotel Rates (3.6km away)

Tsarevichi guest house Map