Inside Wynn, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Tryst - The waterfall @ Tryst
Tryst - Hard to see, but the lovely red velvet decor at Tryst in Vegas
Tryst - Enjoying the dance floor!
Tryst - The girls and I at Tryst
Tryst - Cathy and I @ Tryst

Tryst Las Vegas Reviews

huddleston huddlest…
Midnight Tryst Mar 30, 2010
The cool thing about Vegas is that generally you can get what you want if you just ask. Myself and three of my girlfriends were in Vegas for Spring Break. We really wanted to check out Tryst at the Wynn because it was relatively new at the time. Of course during Spring Break the line was HOURS long, and even with "VIP" tickets, there were hundreds of girls standing around waiting to get in. After waiting for a while we decided to be a bit more proactive, and marched up to the bouncer at the "male entrance." We presented our VIP passes, acting as if the last 10 bouncers we had spoken with never told us to just “go wait in line.” He assured us the only way in was through the "girls entrance" on the other side. We told him that we had just come from the other side, and were told "these tickets" were supposed to get us in on "this side." After some debate our charm worked him over… or maybe we just became too annoying to deal with. Regardless, he let us in the VIP line and straight into the club. Moral of the story: you can't always get what you want, but it never hurts to ask, and then ask again. Ladies. Two words. Work it!

The club itself is very nice and fancy, what we have come to expect from the elite spots in Vegas. A winding staircase leads down into a velvet hallway which opens into the moody nightclub. The dance floor is center stage and extends out onto an outdoor patio overlooking a beautiful waterfall.

Drinks are around $14, and no schmoozing your way out of that. But mid shelf liquor is used. I got sky and Tangeray in my drinks. Ladies make sure to wear "nice" jeans with no holes or a dress/ skirt/ nice pants, and high heels. Guys cannot wear athletic clothes or hats. No flats or flips flops allowed in here. I can't even tell you how many people got turned away for the wrong attire.

The DJ played great music and the crowd was very mixed and fun. Until the next "hottest, hot spot" opens on the strip, Tryst is definitely the place to see and be seen.
The waterfall @ Tryst
Enjoying the dance floor!
The girls and I at Tryst
Cathy and I @ Tryst
Eric says:
Good tactic to get in, wish it worked with guys :P
Posted on: Jun 15, 2007
peterbarkley peterbar…
Aug 04, 2006
Following some advice I received on nightclubs in Vegas, I went to the concierge at the Wynn resort and asked about Tryst. They were more than helpful, giving me tickets for free entrance to the club and offering to put me on the guest list (which I gladly accepted). We arrived quite early - just after the club opened at 10 pm - and waited in the line for a little while until one of the hosts found us and brought us around the line and directly into the club. I could hardly believe that it was that easy to get in after all I had read about the lines!!!The club was quite posh and did indeed have a beautiful view of one of Wynn's many waterfalls. We got some drinks for around $14 a beverage (a tad pricey, but with no cover I couldn't really complain) and proceeded to dance until our feet hurt.All in all, we had a wonderful experience and I would heartily recommend Tryst to others!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals