Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas Rates and Deals

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas Reviews

ChristopherD9164 Christop…
Unexpected Luxurious Enjoyment in Vegas Mar 17, 2016
I traveled to Las Vegas this past weekend for a work related event. It's a pretty big event held in between Baker, CA and Las Vegas every year, and along with the NCAA basketball playoffs and St. Patrick's Day on Thursday, the city was packed. And when the city gets packed, the hotels fill up.

Most of the group I was in Vegas with stayed at the Gold Coast because our team captain was able to secure a group rate for a decent price. I, however, am a Hilton Grand Vacations owner and I have the opportunity to stay at five different hotels in Las Vegas. This trip, I chose the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

Using my vacation ownership benefits, I was able to book a two bedroom suite at an extremely affordable rate since I chose not to use my points. I chose the two bedroom due to the fact that I would be sharing the suite with a friend as well as two additional friends who are a couple.

Upon check in at that tall gold bar in a land of money, I was assigned to rooms 2905 and 2906. I have reserved a multiple room suite before at other hotels and it seems pretty standard to be issued two separate rooms which then connect from the inside, but can be locked off and issued separately as well. The first thing I noticed about the hotel was the remarkable decor, from the chandeliers and flooring, to the art and flora in the lobby. The elevator up to the 29th floor took all of about 10 seconds, and while it is speedy and provides convenience, the ride can induce vertigo and dizziness in some. It's more noticeable on the way down....

I was under the impression that the room would be connected through the living room area of the suite; however, the rooms are situated with a front door from the hallway that leads to a mini foyer with two additional doors. Should the rooms be used separately, both parties would access the main hallway door and then enter their respective room. In our case, we were able to secure the front door and then prop both room doors open so we could go back and forth if necessary. There was no other access to each other's room. This was really only useful for my friends, the couple, so they could come to my room which had a full kitchen and living room with a bathroom, as well as the master bedroom and master bathroom which could be closed off with its own door.

I gotta be honest. That bed in my room.... like a cloud. Wonderful. But the highlight definitely went to my bathroom. It was roughly about the same size as my bedroom, contained a large jacuzzi tub, separate double headed shower partitioned off by a fogged glass door, a toilet area, and a his/her sink combo with a television built into the mirror. Additionally, in the large open area available upon walk in was a large, full length mirror. And for those who are monitoring their weight, Trump assists you by providing a glass scale placed under the sink area.

I've read reviews about noise that the freight trains make as they pass right by the hotel and most people tend to say that it is only bad on the north side of the building (not facing the Strip). I would probably agree, but with a room that faced the Strip, that train was still mighty loud, sirens were exceptionally audible, and so I think that this may be something that has more to do with soundproofing the windows instead of just the location of the hotel. Then again.... soundproof or gold plated windows. You take your pick. Maybe a higher floor would produce different results.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay at the Trump in Vegas. While the Elara has been my go-to when in Vegas due to its location attached to the the Miracle Mile Shops and Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino, the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas seems like a great place for a more upscale, intimate accommodation, where two couples could even split the cost of a two bedroom suite and have space for Vegas fun, yet be provided with adequate privacy come sleep time.
Master Bedroom at Trump Internatio…
Master Bathroom at Trump Internati…
Full kitchen (full size refrigerat…
View from the 29th floor, Strip si…
vontravel vontravel
very Good hotel for shopping Jun 18, 2011
I stay 5 day in April 2011

Our room was great. One room suite had quality linens, a well appointed bathroom and enough equipment in the kitchen area to make tea, coffee and snacks. The restaurant

(prix fixe) was great value and nicely prepared and presented.

The pool area disappointed small pool very boring concrete though the snack bar was very handy. Our room rate was a special and good value but the resort fee doesn't seem to get you much--a newspaper? Because the hubby and I do different things during the day--this hotel didn't work too well for us logistically. Shuttle is every half hour there is more frequent service to the Wynn which is the closest casino. Sounds great-- but mini buses are tiny and there were always more people than seats --and the hotel was not busy at this time at all and so I can't imagine what it's like when things are busy. All in all a well appointed, comfortable hotel but the access issue was a problem for us. I was not comfortable walking the 3 blocks up a deserted street (mall is an option until it shuts at 9-or 10 pm.) by myself at night. Valet was reasonably efficient but who wants to take a car onto the strip 1 0r 2 times a day.
whyme85 whyme85
Good if you wanna avoid the strip!! May 21, 2011
It's good if you want to avoid the strip, a two minutes walking distance to the strip. You won't find a casino inside, not the best swimming pool out there, clean and new. Adjacent to Macy's, walking distance to fashion mall
meldiaz meldiaz
great room Apr 01, 2011
I had stayed at the trump several times in the past this time i was in a suite not a studio room the room was amazing two full bath full size fridge full couch and dinning table will sleep up to four great deal
Frisco7 Frisco7
trump hotel Mar 02, 2011
This hotel offers great rooms at great prices.

The problem with the hotel is the service or lack of from the top of the hotel company to the bottom. The hotel was built as condos for sale but they couldn't sell them so they were turned into a hotel. The place is still run in a very disorganized manner as they can't decide if they are a hotel or codos for sale.
kyuri18 kyuri18
Good for the people who want to avoid the Strip and casino Dec 12, 2009
This hotel is located off the strip near the Fashion Show Mall. Since it is located off the strip and doesn't have a casino on site, this hotel is perfect for those who want to avoid the casino. Still, it is within walking distance to the strip and the Wynn and Encore hotels are close by should you want to go out a casino after all.

I originally booked a regular room, but the lady at the front desk upgraded me to a one bedroom suite with no additional charge as I asked for a fridge in the room. The room was huge and had a beautiful kitchen. It had two bathrooms, a master and guest bathroom, and I felt like it was a waste for one person (I was there on my own).

However, there were some drawbacks too. First, cell phone reception was not good, probably because it is newly built. So I could not use my cell phone in the room. Also, I could hear the noise from the train passing with its horns blaring in the room. Regarding the housekeeping, the room was not cleaned well when I got back to the room, even though I had put a tip for the housekeeping. Also, the gift shop in the hotel didn't have many things compared to other shops in the strip. It closed too early as well, 8 or 9 o'clock, if memory serves.

In conclusion, this hotel has a good value and is good for the people who want stay away from the strip. However, you might want to stay in one of the hotels in the Strip which will be far more convenient to get around and shop.
Living room
Living room
Guest bathroom
kyuri18 says:
Thanks Mark!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2010
Mark_Norman says:
This looks like a beautiful place, I like the fact that they upgraded your room at no charge. Nice to have a kitchenette also so you could prepare breakfast or other meals rather than dining out. Great review Annie!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2010
kyuri18 says:
Oh thanks for your suggestion Amr. I actually never paid attention to the facilities like swimming pool or spa. But I'll try to pay more attention to those facilities from now on.
Posted on: Nov 29, 2010
andre_sobers andre_so…
My favorite place to stay in Las Vegas Sep 22, 2009
I stayed here in August 2009, and I absoulutely loved it. Since there is no casino, it's nice and quiet and quck to get to your rooms. Service was excellent and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever stayed in.

There is only one resturant on the premise so if your looking for a late night snack you'll need room service or walk to the strip. Good thing is you can go to the mall across the street and buy food/drink and store them in the fridge unlike most of the resort casino's where you can't even open the fridge in case you get charged. As a bonus there is even a coffie maker in the room.

The hotel is not on the stip but it's a very short walk to the stip itself right by the Wynn/Encore.

Trump International Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes