Truelove Antique & Guesthouse

Truelove Antique & Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Truelove Antique & Guesthouse Amsterdam Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Amazing Accomodations Jun 05, 2011
28 Euros per pax per night.

I was to meet my girlfriend here in Amsterdam after we had both gone on separate Euro trips. I decided to pay a little more for a private room out of love, and pamper her a little..just a little, if I were to really go for broke, I could’ve really been broke..

Anyways, upon arrival I had to go to an Antique shop to get the keys, and I had thought that the room was just one above the shop. However, Paul then asked me to wait outside the shop as he needed to lock up first, before bringing me for a short walk to a house facing the canals. In the house, he then opened up a room which was jaw dropping!! I saw no beds, until I realized that there was a ladder leading up to the 2nd floor where the bed and TV was. The bed was king size and truly something you could sink into. Air conditioning was provided but not needed since it was winter and heating was also available and adequate.

The bathroom had the typical shower,the necessary and was very clean.The décor was a delight as the owners apparently place some of their antique pieces from the shop for use. I was truly speechless at the quality of the room given the price. Being a room in stand alone building instead of a hostel environment, the fun factor would be dependent on the guests.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would not hesitate to recommend Truelove Antique & Guesthouse to anyone heading over there with a loved one. The room I booked would be great for a honeymoon and we certainly felt like we were having one. Do try it out, you would truly love it!
cavlizzy says:
how was the bed? bath? and air conditioning/heat?
It sounds adorable!! I would like to know more, because I love Amsterdam, and have been many times.

Is this for 2 people only? (kids?)
Posted on: Jun 05, 2011