Tropical Smoothie Café

+1 863 859 5116

Tropical Smoothie Café Lakeland Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Smoothie King has huge competition! Aug 26, 2012
Lakeland has a new healthy bar! This smoothie place smells like Subway when you walk in, which is a minor for me. But that means they also serve other things than smoothies!

The menu of smoothies is like Smoothie King. Categories are supercharged, indulgent and low-fat. Besides that you can ask for sugar free. They can add Splenda. Other enhancers available too.

I had the Sunrise Sunset (strawberries, pineapple, mango and orange), sugar free. It was 260 calories. It tasted delicious!

My friend took the Bahama Mama (strawberries, pineapple, white chocolate and coconut). You tasted the difference between low-fan and her indulgent :) It tasted good but too much guilt for me with that one :)

A smoothie is 24 oz. so after finishing, I feel like I had a meal.

The menu also offers all day breakfast wraps/sandwich/bagel, toasted flatbreads, toasted sandwiches, toasted wraps, fresh salads, and kids menus for every previous.

Prices are like other 'healthy' snack bars.

Smoothies 4,29 to 4,99$. Flatbreads 3,99$, sandwiches and wraps 6,49$, salads 5,99$ and the kids stuff is of course cheaper.

I'd definitely go back if there was one around. But where I live in Miami, I have to do with the Smoothie King closeby, which I like to. I have a punch card there :)

Check Lakeland Hotel Deals