Tropical Sky Ltd

Tropical Sky Ltd - Holiday Inn at Buffalo Bill Village Resort

Tropical Sky Ltd New York Reviews

NikzxBro91 NikzxBro…
The Great Amercian Crossing Oct 10, 2012
I booked a tour with American Sky, I thought this company wasn't legit but I can tell you after just coming back from the best two week of my life that they are a safe company to use, I couldn't find any reviews so i hope you find this one if you plan to book with this company.

The tour guide work for a company ATI which is what American Sky (Tropical Sky) used, fellow traveler book the same tour through another agency like USA tours.

We use the bus company Cowtown Charters, the driver was fantastic with the maneuvers . The coach itself was comfortable and appointed wit ha toilet at the rear of the bus for emergency. We only drive 2-3 hours and headed for a break which i though was a reasonable time-frame. Water was kept on board sold for $1 from the driver, handy for moment when oyu don't have a drink.

The tour I did was 16 days traveling from New York to LA between 21st September- 6th October 2012. It was very intense and long days but saw great sights; Washington Capital, Niagara falls, Chicago (free day), Mount Rushmore, Bryce Canyon, Grand canyon, Las Vegas strip and brief tour of Hollywood strip.

REVIEW OF OVERALL HOTEL EXPERIENCE

All the hotel with this tour were decently accommodated, some with limited laundry facilities (two per hotel). Make sure you have change at least $1.50 for both washing machine and tumble dryer in 25 cents and about 75 cent (three 25 cent coins) to use the soap,it is meant to be for one load, but I halved it. In on hotel it was only $1; I am very sorry that I have forgotten what the name of the hotel was. The hotel rooms were decent sized, I was was traveling alone and even in some cases got a choice of bed. The staff at the Best Westerns hotels and Motel were very friendly. when staying in the city the hotels were well situated near dinning choices and local shops and not far of a walk to attractions. When passing through traveling to cities the hotels seem to have again a few choice of dinning options as well but obviously not as many as the cities.

REVIEWS OF HOTEL RESTRUANTS

In Best Western Grant Park, Chicago, very well situated for my free day in Chicago very 30 minute walk from the magnificent mile (lots of shopping stores). I used the hotel restaurant that evening which i was given token for 1/2 pizza and free glass of beer/wine. I only got a glass of wine, I asked for white receiving red wine, the service was slow and looked like the staff didn't have a clue what they were doing.

In Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown I used Café Olympus 50's diner, the decor was beautiful, I was warned of a long wait due to short staff. I was served by moody staff member and probably because of the stress of a busy night.

It maybe be that i just went in a the end of season where staff will be less so i wouldn't choose not dine here as they seem reasonable place to dine.
Renaissance Washington DC
Renaissance Washington DC
Holiday Inn at Buffalo Bill Villag…

Check New York Hotel Deals