Tropical Garden Bungalows

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Tropical Garden Bungalows Koh Phi Phi Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Tropical Garden - tropical weeds? May 23, 2011
This place wasn't anything spectacular, it wasn't anything really. I got a double bed bungalow with bathroom for 700 baht for one night. It was pool side, which was really nice, and had a little balcony which caught a breeze a long with a hammock, a stool and a table to sit at, which was an added touch.

I was awoken twice in the middle of the night by other backpackers, one extremely drunk screaming at his girlfriend i assume to open the door, worded a little bit more harshly though. The other time a bunch of drunken backpackers decided to jump into th epool late at night.

It wdefinitely wasn't what I was expecting in terms of being quiet, but it's close enough to the main town, like 5 minute walk, for me to be naive enough that I wouldn't hear anything is my fault.

Nothing really stood out here for me. I think I spent too much on what it was. If I go back, will not stay here again.
wiese wiese
Bungalows in the town Jul 17, 2011
Well, the pool is great, nice and cool, and actually quite beautiful. The rooms are okay, or quite nice for the price. However its far to the beach. But if you are here to party its perfect, very close to the bars and clubs.

I stayed here for 1 night only untill i moved on to a beach front hotel.

Its worth your money no doubt, its just a little to mucka party for me. rooms were clean and quiet. I recoment it to anyone who doesnt mind a little partying at night and walking a bit to get to the beach.
kstoliker kstoliker
Cute bungalows, free wifi Mar 07, 2011
Awesome little bungalows a little away from the noise of the bars but only a 5 min walk away from the action. Free wifi which is a plus because Internet is quite expensive on the island. Pool, 2 bars and eating areas, laundry service and hammocks on each patio.
debsadams1979 debsadam…
Cheap and Cheerful Accommodation in a quiet location Oct 18, 2010
This complex is a mix of bungalows and double rooms and is located at the end of the main path at the end of Ton Sai Village, a ten minute walk from the port. I'd made a reservation by telephone but after taking their free trolley service from the port (a porter carries your bag on a trolley)I arrived to find my reservation didn't seem to exist, I was thankful it wasn't high season as I may have been room-less at that point. I opted for the basic room for 400B (low season price), which is essentially a double room with a fan and a shared wc and shower just outside. The room itself was clean and a reasonable size but unfortunately had a rather musty smell to it. It's at least in quiet location as Tonsai village can get noisy and it has a nice pool that you can sit around if you fancy a break from the beach. The larger bungalows have hammocks and I think if you were staying there as a group or a couple these would be a better option. Other facilities include a bar, which serves breakfast and a small range of meals, travel agent facilities (they can book your return boat ticket for you) and a few internet computers. I ate one meal there on my last day and have to say it was possibly the worst Pad Thai I'd eaten whilst in Thailand so I'd recommend one of the many really great restaurants or food stalls at the market instead. I unfortunately also had a bad experience with my laundry; as well as it being a day late they managed to almost ruin an item of clothing which then vehemently denied it was their fault, which left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth at the end of my stay.

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Koh Phi Phi Map