Tropical - An International Restaurant

Tropical - An International Restaurant - inside restaurant
Tropical - An International Restaurant - inside restaurant
Tropical - An International Restaurant - the restaurant building
Tropical - An International Restaurant - fried rice?? I forgot what it was
Tropical - An International Restaurant - chicken with blinese sauce and vegetables

Tropical - An International Restaurant Ubud Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Reasonable food but slow service Jul 05, 2017
The restaurant located at the busy main street in Ubud and it was quite busy with guests during dinner time.

The menu consist of Indonesian and International and the price was reasonable but a bit high for Indonesia standard. It cost between Rp. 65,000 (usd $5) – Rp 130,000 (usd $10) per meal without drink.

The place was quite spacious and the staff friendly but it takes a while to take the order and to get the food. There were plenty of staff but it seems the staff busy doing nothing at the back near the bar.

The food was reasonable but the portion was quite small.

The restaurant offer free wifi.
chicken with blinese sauce and veg…
fried rice?? I forgot what it was
the restaurant building
inside restaurant
gingerbatik says:
@sylviandavid: the food was okay, but nothing special, and I am a foodie so I am a bit prejudice with the food:) When the food is really good, I will recommend it:)
sylviandavid says:
Love the photos of the place. ... looks like good food.
gingerbatik says:
Me too planxty:) as long it is good food.
Posted on: Aug 13, 2017
trippinginnederland tripping…
Not bad but expensive. Jul 01, 2011
Ubud...a touristy place thus, it is difficult to find a cheap place to dine. This place, Tropical...it is rather expensive in my humble opinion. We were hungry and there was this spoilt girl travelling with us. She was on 'stilts' and was complaining about not being able to walk. Thus, we ended at this restaurant to dine for lunch and of course to rest her precious feet.

We ordered Steamed Rice (7500 rupiah), Soto Ayam (25000 rupiah), Risotto Seafood (52000 rupiah), Pizza (49000 rupiah) I think it was some Asian style pizza, I can't remember well. Nasi Goreng (42000 rupiah) and drinks were orange juice (19000 rupiah) and lemon juice (17000 rupiah). With a 15% tax and services charged, the total was 138575 rupiah. (We went there on 11th January 2011.)

The food wasn't that bad honestly to speak. The service was fine and the toilet was very clean. Nice interior with an opened-air concept. That is all I could say.
sylviandavid says:
We have a saying ... "if the feet go .. the day goes" ... sounds like your pal should have thought about the rest of the group ... The food sounds very good. Like the photos.

Check Ubud Hotel Deals